Identify Need help remembering name of a game

Mr.Froggy

Apr 6, 2019
Hey Guys
can someone pls help me find the name of the game

I think its some kind of rpg maker games
the game was like u play as a loli who dates her own teacher and need to pay ur father debts within a limited times
u can like do a prostitute jobs or work at hotel,cafe, became a nude photo model,and catching perverts by beating them.
and I also remembered that all of her sex partner is an old guy
you also can control like 2 other loli side character the one is a gyaru and the other is the sister of the mc boyfriend whose still at elementary school I think
u also can buy the clothes for the needed jobs and change it anytime u want it, and u can buy weapon to fight the perverts
the games have a few ending i think, i only got 2 ending where she got kidnapped by the debt collector and become they're sex toy or the happy ending where u successfully pay ur debts and have a happy ending
i don't really remember but i think theres a "and the town of lolicon" in the tittle
i play the game like 1 or 2 years ago and when i want to play it again i cant seem to find the game in this site anymore even with the loli tags
if u know about the game pls let me know

thanks

Reactions: Jmaaac

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'd be surprised if it was ever allowed here but it sounds like Street Prostitution Debt Repayment, there was a proper English translation by Hoshi about a year ago.

The full Japanese title is ロリコン街 売春少女の借金返済記 ~街中の男とエッチしまくる少女たち~

Mr.Froggy

Apr 6, 2019
I'd be surprised if it was ever allowed here but it sounds like Street Prostitution Debt Repayment, there was a proper English translation by Hoshi about a year ago.

well i downloaded it from here though last time and its already the translated version
well thanks for the help man, really appreciate it.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

9TRN

Jul 25, 2020

Can you give me link