Identify Need help rememebering a "Pheromone" style comic

Sep 23, 2021
From what I remember it was a school setting, doujinishi, with at least partial English translation, school setting. essentially there was a condition on of the girls brought to school that drove everyone into heat, par for the course for that set up, but the oddity was rather then abusing the situation with the power of cock, the MC and cast were trying to keep it under control so the whole school doesn't devolve into an orgy. worth noting that this is not related to the Kansen series of animations or the more recent Pandemic animation. things start to get hazy from here on out but I vaguely rememeber it was close quartes that had to be avoided, and if someone got "infected" the MC ended up usually having to calm one or multiple of the girls down....I want to say this had harem aspects to it, but in the end the whole school our at least a large portion went into heat, and 90% of the plot was just containing one girl after another. there was defiantly an "oh shit" towards the end where thigs spiraled out of control, as well. I don't beleieve it was a man made condition caused my some...super horny shot or whatever, and everyone eventually recovers, as well as a kind of just...general lack of the the MC actively trying to devovlng the school into a the sexcapades. like....dude just was going to class iric. lastly, I also wanna say that one girl in particualr led to the large scale fuckitry. it was either them overloking a point of contact, thinking she was fine after all, or it lingering on her for some particalur reason.