Need help testing a bedroom asset! [DAZ]

• Thread starter Deleted member 1427961
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1427961

I'm working on my first asset to sell on renderocity. It's a modern style bedroom that I made in blender. I've been struggling finding tutorials for packaging custom content for distribution. All I need is for someone to install it and see if it works for them, it should all be setup with a fully textured room with curtains and a door.

To install just extract it like you would any other custom content in this folder C:\Users\NAME\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

You can find it in content library under Environments as you can see on the left of my screen

Here are some renders of the room.

modernprv1.png
modernprv2.png
modernprv3.png
modernprv4.png

You get to keep the room for helping and if you post a comment letting me know it works then when i finish the final version i will send you it completed which will come with all the furniture.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
I'm working on my first asset to sell on renderocity. It's a modern style bedroom that I made in blender. I've been struggling finding tutorials for packaging custom content for distribution. All I need is for someone to install it and see if it works for them, it should all be setup with a fully textured room with curtains and a door.

To install just extract it like you would any other custom content in this folder C:\Users\NAME\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library

You can find it in content library under Environments as you can see on the left of my screen
View attachment 339471

Here are some renders of the room.

View attachment 339473
View attachment 339474
View attachment 339475
View attachment 339476

You get to keep the room for helping and if you post a comment letting me know it works then when i finish the final version i will send you it completed which will come with all the furniture.

Content Package Assist