Identify need help to find a game

• Thread starter Deleted member 3542337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3542337

I would need some help to find a game.

My memories are confused about it but I remember it was an RPG game.

What I remember about the plot:

It starts inside a caravan and after a cutscene, where you find out that the female protagonist has been captured to be sold as a slave, you managed to escape. After that, there is a gameplay section where you have to escape from wolves.

You wake up inside a big house, you get outside and go through something like a forest and you find a girl who cures you with magic. after that, you'll make something like a contract with her and you'll meet her every night at midnight while you're sleeping.

D

Deleted member 3542337

Now I remember one thing more. the pic of the main protagonist in the title screen changes into a more pervert version when you click on start a new game or you continue

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
You said it was an RPG game. Was it made in RPG Maker? Or did it just have RPG elements?

D

Deleted member 3542337

actually, I have looked at every game with the female protagonist tag and I didn't find it. maybe it has been removed

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
actually, I have looked at every game with the female protagonist tag and I didn't find it. maybe it has been removed
Most games that are removed normally are because it broke rule 7, characters look under age.

It may not have been rpgm, wolf rpg and others can look and play similar. So maybe expand your search with them.

D

Deleted member 3542337

Most games that are removed normally are because it broke rule 7, characters look under age.

It may not have been rpgm, wolf rpg and others can look and play similar. So maybe expand your search with them.
As I said I did research with only female protagonist tag, so I check every game and still haven't found It. I don't remember if the character looked like a loli tbh