Seeking Need help to find game

DrShadyBase

May 1, 2019
hi. I would like to ask for help with finding a game. I will try to tell you as much as possible in more detail.

So, the game on the engine was created either on rpg maker or on a similar engine. I know that this is a genre of mysticism, perhaps a paranormal phenomenon, I can't say for sure.
there is , in fact, stealth and if you get burned , they will chase you until you leave the area and re - enter so that you are lost sight of again.there is also a puzzle or a likeness of it.

according to the plot, the protagonist is a man or a young man who came to school to teach children, but in fact it turns out that this school is cursed or haunted by the ghosts of students and they are trying to capture the main character. all the students are girls who want to rape him and take away his vital energy through H scenes , thereby it is considered as a Game over.
but there are control points where, in case of loss, it returns to the last place, or you can manually save.

I remember that one student chases the main character through the corridors , using paranormal abilities

I remember the ending where the main character gets out of school and instead of school sees ruins and like a grave where the students are buried .
the students themselves are about middle class . I can note that some of them are loli.

I downloaded this game myself from another site , but because of the sanctions , the site 's domain has changed and there is no this game or I can 't find it due to the lack of sorting by category

I would be very grateful if you could help me find the game , or at least tell me its name