Seeking Need help to find the Eng ver of this game

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
I just found a game have good art and but cant find any Eng ver. Anyone know what is this game and where i can find Eng ver, pls.....
P/s: Tks for all help!!!

Reactions: tariktokluk

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like it's a Chinese game called something like 罪恶都市之丧尸小镇!or Zombie Town in Sin City! Maybe guro and shota but not sure. Can't find anywhere reliable to download it, and I don't think there's a translation.

telotelo

Dec 22, 2017
closest thing i got is android apk (chinese words ofc, same file for all 3 link)
since the direct me to shady exe (this website told me it (may be) false positive, untested)
but you can risk it if curious enough , the crack is alr included within (or so they told)...
or try the apk above and ask around to reverse it back to pc version
once again it's chinese words only

the art is somewhat remind me of izayoi seishin (y)

Reactions: huyetdutrang

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Ok, tks guys many for help!!! Look like this game have story like "Zombie Retreat", art like Scarlett Ann. The art is so beautiful and smooth, maybe i should learn how to convert this to pc Eng ver :LOL:

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Salamango

Feb 16, 2018
where does the game go? I'm stuck at certain points in both games, and I don't know if there is a further continuation, or if this is the end.

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
closest thing i got is android apk (chinese words ofc, same file for all 3 link)
since the direct me to shady exe (this website told me it (may be) false positive, untested)
but you can risk it if curious enough , the crack is alr included within (or so they told)...
or try the apk above and ask around to reverse it back to pc version
once again it's chinese words only

the art is somewhat remind me of izayoi seishin (y)
THIS LINK IS ERROR