Identify need help to find this school dorm game

anubisreveal

Jan 18, 2018
Need help finding these game, the first is that you stay in the dorm with lots of girl and the mc is male.
And the second is that you walk in the teacher or dean's room while she was talking with her husband on the phone and then the MC proceeded to fuck her. That is all I can remember. Sorry for my bad english :cry:.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
As for the first game such vague description may fit several games such as for example A.O.A. Academy or College Kings or University of Problems or Lust Academy and there are probably a few other games that could fit into such vague description, so if it's not any of the games mentioned it would be good if you could add some more details about the first game.

The second game could be Life in Santa County because there is such scene with the MC teacher.

Reactions: anubisreveal

anubisreveal

Jan 18, 2018
As for the first game such vague description may fit several games such as for example A.O.A. Academy or College Kings or University of Problems or Lust Academy and there are probably a few other games that could fit into such vague description, so if it's not any of the games mentioned it would be good if you could add some more details about the first game.

The second game could be Life in Santa County because there is such scene with the MC teacher.
thank you for your help, I'm gonna try all of them.

Reactions: Mario4don