Identify Need help to id a game I played in the last two years?

Mar 27, 2019
Hi

I started to play a game in the last two years , but started to have pc problems ... Had to get a better pc but lost all my games ... the game I am looking for seemed to have a lot content to it good story with different people in it ...I have been looking for this game for a while now found a few games that have some of the story things and people but not the real game I am looking for.... the game has you play as a mc bad boy that just gets in trouble lies steal cheat what ever the player feels like doing... your mc has a few problems 1 he looks like he is about 15 or 16 ... 2 he is very short I am talking like around 3 ft 5in maybe so short that in one of the quest he has to find a step ladder to be able to fuck a girl in the quest... 3 he seems pissed at the world in general 4 lives with a mom and dad and at least has one sister...In the game one of quest has you follow your mom to work at a bdsm club you don't know what your mom does for work at the start of the game .... then at the club you start to get some ideas about what she does ...later in a different quest you have to go a party that has a lot of different people you get to talk to ... nobody knows who is who at the party and there is like this big slave sale going on but it only last for one night but the party happens every week the slaves get rotated every week also the guest of the party get to place bids on the different slaves but only get the one night with said slave if they win the bet ... that is all I remember of the game I had made it to one of the partys and found out that the mom person was up for bids and a few guest wanted her for a night ... if anybody has a name for the game I am looking for please let me know ? it maybe a finished game by now I would like to play it again .... I just can't remember the games name....

Mar 27, 2019
Mar 27, 2019
this is one of the games I was looking for...But the main game I was looking for was a little different than a family venture ... it had the mc with a bad boy look and he just didn't give a fuck about anybody but his family...mom works at a bdsm club ..dad is like a high end sales person only home on like the weekends he does travel alot...can't remember what the sis does... the mc is in the last year of school if or when he goes ... I remember this one scene I saw in the game there is a quest log that says he need to follow his mom so he gets in her cars trunk fall asleep wakes up at the club has no idea where he is just the car has stop out side of this club quest log says to look around so you go inside the cub there are a few doors that go to different places.. In one of the doors he see a girl tied up some asshole idea of fun there is a choice to make beat up the asshole or blackmail him after the choice the girl is still tied up the mc get a idea to fuck her but is too short to reach her he get a step ladder and fucks her so well that she gives him alot of info on the club and who runs it as well as who owns it and that there is party for the rich people every week with the option of buying a girl for one night ...the reason I remember this quest is when you get to the party the first time the mom is the girl thats for sale this comes to a choice of buying her your self or letting someone else buy her for the night ...all the guest wear some kind of mask so nobody knows who is who at the partys if you buy the mom for the night she gives a nice strip show and askes for you to show who you are thats another choice to show or not ...I did show and freak out for few mins you tell her shut the fuck up... and starts a dom and sub thing with the mom being the sub you being a dom ...thats the last thing I remember about the game...