Seeking Need help to identify

samokovskikartov

Dec 1, 2016
MC is a male, He is a student and is living with his mother and sister. The mother is divorced with mcs father. At some point of the game MCs aunt comes to sleep at their house. MC fucks neigbhours mother and spies her from his window(i think the name of the neigbhour is amanda). Also big part of the game is played in the university where he studies with his sister. Ty guys im sure you will help <3 !

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
MC is a male, He is a student and is living with his mother and sister. The mother is divorced with mcs father. At some point of the game MCs aunt comes to sleep at their house. MC fucks neigbhours mother and spies her from his window(i think the name of the neigbhour is amanda). Also big part of the game is played in the university where he studies with his sister. Ty guys im sure you will help <3 !
You just named half the titles on this site: university student, father is out of the picture, MC lives with mother and sister, MC's aunt comes over, MC spies on neighbor from his window and has sex with her.

Do you remember if it was Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity, HTML, Unreal, etc?
Was it hand-drawn art or Daz/HoneySelect/3D posing?

samokovskikartov

Dec 1, 2016
You just named half the titles on this site: university student, father is out of the picture, MC lives with mother and sister, MC's aunt comes over, MC spies on neighbor from his window and has sex with her.

Do you remember if it was Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity, HTML, Unreal, etc?
Was it hand-drawn art or Daz/HoneySelect/3D posing?
Nope but i remember that he was watching the neigbhour with binoculars and that you had to use the mouse to move through the house on the street etc. Also mc slept with the headmaster of the college/highschool and had different tanks with all of the characters. Mother was a nurse and worked in the hospital this might be important. And the neigbhours wife had a son. I mean i literally remember the game but not the name :D :D :D

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
Could it be Taffy Tales? I only played a little bit of it but i remember that you have to collect parts of the binoculars and put them together to spy on the neighbour.

samokovskikartov

Dec 1, 2016
Could it be Taffy Tales? I only played a little bit of it but i remember that you have to collect parts of the binoculars and put them together to spy on the neighbour.
Nope. Now i recall that on the 1st floor there was kitched,bathroom and mcs mom room and on the 2nd floor was Mcs room and his sisters room. When his aunt came to live with them he moved downstairs to sleep on the couch. Also at some point of the game his father was present he had new family and you coud encounter his house through the map but it said sth like "featuring in the next update". TYVM guys will be really happy i we can find the game because i used the search so many times already and found nothing useful :D