Others Need help translating some text boxes

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
So I've been playing this game called Monster Buster, and I just need some help translating these final text boxes to unlock to full gallery. I know like some japanese but not enough to fully understand the words. If you can translate the words into English text that works to. Any help is welcomed.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Some very very VERY rough translations some of it was garbled but it was hard to translate via images: I understand this probably isn't amazing good translations but it was the best I could do with the images.

SS1 - 3 times emma estrus, including this event(?) after undergoing treatment in front of stage 7 boss room, the event appears.
SS2 - After DM release, GO to the deepest forest map. After examining the outgoing touch(?), get treated by emma. Choose "I'm not going to do that."
SS3 - 3 times estrus including the event. After undergoing treatment in front of stage 7 boss room. After getting the event that appears within, receive treatment.
SS4 - After watching all events, Emma talks to Emma in a state of 250 degrees (I am assuming have a H value of 250+)

I hope this, but translating images is generally not an exact science :(

Plasmites

Dec 28, 2018
Some very very VERY rough translations some of it was garbled but it was hard to translate via images: I understand this probably isn't amazing good translations but it was the best I could do with the images.

SS1 - 3 times emma estrus, including this event(?) after undergoing treatment in front of stage 7 boss room, the event appears.
SS2 - After DM release, GO to the deepest forest map. After examining the outgoing touch(?), get treated by emma. Choose "I'm not going to do that."
SS3 - 3 times estrus including the event. After undergoing treatment in front of stage 7 boss room. After getting the event that appears within, receive treatment.
SS4 - After watching all events, Emma talks to Emma in a state of 250 degrees (I am assuming have a H value of 250+)

I hope this, but translating images is generally not an exact science :(
thank you i appreciate the help.