Need help, trying to find a game again

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
Hi im trying to find a game again which i played maybe a couple of months ago, but i can't remember the name.

The version of game was an early demo/ 0.1 version which looked like a Ren'py game or something similar.
the most important points i can remember:

-female protagonist (story indicated that lesbian and hetero routes should both be possible in the future)
-highschool setting (about to finish highschool)
-choice based story (no sandbox/ free roam when i played it)
-super high quality renders

What i can still remember from the game and story:
The protagonist of the game was an innocent looking girl, maybe 18-20 years old, with long blonde hair and a petite body type.
She was about to finish highschool and the story starts on the morning of her last school day. She wakes up in her bed thinking about her last day and the future, college, her friends etc., after she gets dressed she talks to her family and goes to school.
Before school begins she meets up with 3 or 4 of her friends (all female same age) at the cafeteria of the school to take a picture together. (There was another choice which made you miss the friends event but i cant remember the alternative scene) The next scene was the same group of friends sitting in front the school, were they sign each others shirts with a marker. After this happend they sit together in a bus driving home, while discussing plans for later that day, they decide to go to a club because the innocent protagonist girl was never in a club. (or drank alkohol)
They met up later that night in front of a club, all dressed up, they get in and get some drinks (or not i think it was a choice) and have fun, some time later she goes to the toilet and watches a random girl getting forced by her ex-friend to blow him. (you get the choice to intervene or stay silent)
The club scene was the last scene of the game, if i remember correctly.

I hope somebody can help me finding my game, thx

Reactions: Facha

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
@Nuke.Z damn, well that was fast ty

did you search for it or did you just recognize the story? (because i woul feel pretty dumb if you found it searching :D)

Reactions: Abîme

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Is it worth playing? I read in the comments that there is not even a blowjow

Yoshinolewd

Jan 12, 2018
Well, i was hoping to find it again to check if there was an update. Turns out there is no update so far, it looks promising and renders are really high quality but i would also suggest to wait for an update

Reactions: Abîme

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Well, i was hoping to find it again to check if there was an update. Turns out there is no update so far, it looks promising and renders are really high quality but i would also suggest to wait for an update
Thx, i will keep in mind for next updates.