need help with a game's name

someone~

Oct 5, 2017
Hello, You see I was "Studying" when I remembered a game I played a while ago, I wanted to replay it but unfortunately I couldn't remember the game's name. This is what I remember:
It was pretty much complete (idk if it did had the "complete" tag), it was a text-only game (mostly, maybe it had some pictures, can't recall) about the mc (you) being taken away for slavery at a town or a building. Prob it is an HTML or something like that.
Some random things about it content for a bit more of information:
-You could become a Bimbo, a girl in a colorful room washed your brain bia a computer, it gets hacked and stuff happens (you fuck her? she falls in love with you?)
-There was a place(clinic?) where you could become a furry, giving you fur, tail and ears at choise (cow, cat, dog?)
-You could be milked,(milk, with ugrades, honey and chocolate milk?) be a public whore (anyone who wants to fuck you could fuck you in any place at any time), whore (I remember an event that, if you had high blowjob skill, you blow a dirty dick and the AI would punish the client 'cause he was mean to you)
-There was an economy system (the money was good behavior?) and you could buy clothes, train yourself or buy stuff for your room (you could buy a lights unicorn and, if you were a bimbo, I think it turned you on?)
Thats pretty much everything I can remember, hope any good samaritan can help me. Thanks in advance and sorry if its not the right thread or something.