Daz Need help with Daz3D material copy (Solved)

Broteck

Jul 28, 2017
Hey guys, I'm kinda new to Daz3D and tried to learn modeling my characters, but I can't figure out what's going on with the material copy. I'm using breastacular and Golden palace V2, but it seems like there an issue once I copy the material, the breast texture doesn't load. I can't figure out how to fix it?

Screenshot2.png Screenshot.png

If anyone konws what can the problem be or might has some advices about how he create his characters, it would really help me.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
Possibly the 2 shells are overlapping... once you have applied both, select them one by one and check that in the parameters panel, in "Shell" they don't overlap; that is to say, select the golden palace shell and in "Shell" disable everything related to Breastacular", and do the same with the other shell.

Broteck

Jul 28, 2017
Possibly the 2 shells are overlapping... once you have applied both, select them one by one and check that in the parameters panel, in "Shell" they don't overlap; that is to say, select the golden palace shell and in "Shell" disable everything related to Breastacular", and do the same with the other shell.
Thank you for your help, I did manage to solve it. Like you said Golden palace shell was overlaping on the other.

Reactions: Porcus Dev