Need Help with Diffeomorphic!

Sizzl

Nov 3, 2019
2.PNG 3.PNG 04.PNG Hello! I am going to describe all the steps i made. So i have created character in Daz and applied clothes to him . Then i saved it as a scene and used script export_to_blender and created a dbz file.
These are my global setings in blender (screenshot 1). Then i click on "Easy import" in blender. This is my settings (screenshot 2). When i import my character i get this (screenshot 3)
My problem is that when i move my arm up, my clothes are starting to get bigger, scale and deform. It can be kinda fixed with sculpt mode and shape keys, but i was wandering if there is another way.

Last edited:

Sizzl

Nov 3, 2019
Okay, i probably figured that out, its a problem with daz clothes, cuz it deforms there too

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
Looks like the bones are wrong. The arm is rotating in the wrong place. Where'd you get this morph from?

Sizzl

Nov 3, 2019
Looks like the bones are wrong. The arm is rotating in the wrong place. Where'd you get this morph from?
How can you tell that its rotating in wrong place? Only jacket and shirt from this set deforms, i checked with other clothes and its fine

MidnightArrow

Aug 22, 2021
I don't think shoulder bones are supposed to be that low. But it's hard to see how high they should be with that huge collar.