Need help with Dungeon crawler 3D Unreal

dabuty

Dec 17, 2018
I want to assemble a small team to create a small demo/prototype. But since this is just an idea I want to post this in general discussion. Before anyone commits to it, it needs to be worked on.

The game idea is a 3D roguelike dungeon crawler in 3rd person. With inspiration from Dead Cells and Tomb Raider.
It's been a while since I wanted to make a game. I'm tired of only seeing VNs and games that have no gameplay.

So my goal is to make a proof of concept with some random rooms and some NPC that attacks and at the end of the small level an item shop. I would like to find someone that has knowledge in Unity or idly in Ureal. I have experience programming in C# but I found that blueprints are really easy to prototype with.

The whole idea of the story is not much, the main character is a female stripper in her 20s that wants to take revenge on her abusive clients and the mafia that got her locked up in a dungeon. On her journey she will get random sex toys as weapons and different sex skills to defeat the henchmen. And at the end of each level she can buy new weapons, upgrade them or get health back by going into some sex rooms with strangers. That is where all the kinks and sex scene will happen.
The idea is very green at the moment andI need some help programming and maybe also on the story. Although it's not a priority.

I am a 3D character artist that has programming knowledge and animation experience.
I use industry standard tools like Zbrush, Maya, Substance Painter, Marvelous designer and Blender to create characters and models in 3D.
I will link to my artstation and my 2D NSFW portfolio for you to check out my skills

I want to do this as a project to either create a game with potential or a portfolio building opportunity. So I'm afraid it will be unpaid until a demo is created. I have never done a Patreon financed project like this before but if people are open to subscribe before the demo is ready and want to follow the development of the project I'm more than happy to do that and open a Patreon page for it.
I will be completely honest with you. I'm a bit scared of the potential of involving other people on a project that might flop. But at the same time I am confident in my skills as a character modeler that I know the models will have good quality and will be unique.

If you have any opinion on the whole idea please let me know, i'm open for suggestions and new ideas
Anyone that wants to join in can send me a PM or contact me on discord dabuty#3919