Identify Need help with finding a bondage game

pajonatat

Apr 22, 2018
Hi! I played a pretty good bondage game once, but sadly forgot its name. One thing I remember vividly was that if you were defeated in some battles you could be put into more and more bondage, up to the point of being enclosed in a straitjacket with a face mask. I think it was playable in a browser and had a turn-based combat.
The game had a fantasy setting. IIRC you started on the outskirts of a town and one of the main enemies was a queen or someone like that. She resided in a castle and part of the game was preparing for the fight.
I have been looking for this game a for some time after writing this post, but with no luck. It seems to be pretty niche.

Last edited:

pajonatat

Apr 22, 2018
Are you sure that it was made in Flash? I have a couple of guesses but they're all made with RPGM.
I think that I played it a browser, but perhaps it wasn't made in Flash. I don't think it had an top-down/isometric view, it was more like Ren'Py games.

Last edited:

Dan_5858

Sep 10, 2017
Was it possibly Bondage Club? It's played through the browser and you can encounter fights where, if you lose, you get tied up with all sorts of items, and vice versa.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links... bondageprojects dot com will take you take a site with a number of games by a creator named ben987. Bondage Club is the one I'm talking about.

Reactions: pajonatat

pajonatat

Apr 22, 2018
Was it possibly Bondage Club? It's played through the browser and you can encounter fights where, if you lose, you get tied up with all sorts of items, and vice versa.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post links... bondageprojects dot com will take you take a site with a number of games by a creator named ben987. Bondage Club is the one I'm talking about.
Thank you for the reply! Unfortunately, that's not it. I forgot to mention that the game had a fantasy theme. I've now updated the post. Sadly, even after searching for it for quite some time I still can't find it by any combination of keywords.
But I'll be sure to check the one you've linked as well. :)

Rosvos86

Feb 19, 2019
Ok so I'm interested about this game you're talking about because I can't remember playing it (I've played quite a lot of bondage games). Could you provide us some more details? Did it feature nudity and/or sex alongside bondage? Was the game in english or other languages? Was the protagonist the only one fighting; without any companion? Was the story short or long? Did you play it recently?
If you remember any small detail that could help find tha game let us know. Thanks!

PasiPekka

Jun 3, 2020
The game in question is Lia's Adventure by Aelie. There are other games made by the author with a similar theme. Most if not all can be found at aelie dot altervista dot org.

• Red Heart
Reactions: pajonatat

Talayata

Jan 13, 2021
Have any hints on how I reach the " Bondage Queen Ending " Secret ending, thats the last one and I tried almost everything.