Identify Need help with finding a certain game, can't remember much.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
As stated in the title, I can't remember much. However there are a few details that I'm pretty sure of.
There's definitely monster girls in it, and I'm fairly sure that it's a lose and get h-scene scenario. It was kind of unique in that it had a "bad end" if you lost enough, where (if what i was told is true) the protag goes over to the monster's side just because he wouldn't be satisfied with anything else anymore.

Would help a lot if anyone could let me know if this sounds familiar at all to them, I'd like to find it again.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Still looking for it, haven't found any answers. Would be appreciated if anyone has any type of clues towards this, even a guess might help put me on the right path.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not 100% sure on this, but I THINK I found it. I did mess up a few details in my OP, so that did kind of hinder me, but it does have most of what I've said here.

I'm fairly sure that this is the game, just in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread while looking for it. Or just even if someone who looks at this thread is curious.

Filled with a metric ton of NTR though, so I'll likely be avoiding it. Not really sure why I even started looking for it in the first place now...

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin