Daz Need help with penetration

Futureio

Nov 26, 2020
Heya are there any tips for getting the penis to fit the vagina in daz? I am currently using dicktator and golden palace, and getting it to fit is quite hard. The collision in storming the palace is ugly, and no tutorials seem to solve the problem. Are there any tricks you use to fit any penis size and not make the genital area look like a disaster? If so can anyone make/share any tutorials

(I'm getting quite frustrated with this as I've been trying for the past few days, no major progress)

Futureio

Nov 26, 2020
Have you tried a bit of spit?

Oh sorry :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though its not that hard, open vag, insert penis, I use New Gens not golden palace but its the same thing. You wont find any tuts, its just practice, like in real life.
Yeah that was my first thinking, but maybe after struggling for a few days, it seems to be easier said than done. If you got any tricks please share

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022
Perhaps if you put some screenshots in order to undertand where's the problem somebody can advice you better

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
Need help with penetration
The blue pill maybe.
On a more serious note: I've dealt with the same issue using photoshop, I would let the meshes go into each other at the approximately right place, then overlay an image of vagina over the render. With some deleting and blending. But this would only work for still images, for animation, you might need a more capable 3D software.

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
One thing to remember... the camera only "sees" one side of things.

Sometimes, instead of spending hours posing a scene, so that everything lines up just perfect, it might be better to spend 10 mins and get it perfect from that one camera angle only. Who cares if the penis is clipping the lips on the side not being shown in the render?

Photographers have been taking advantage of perspective and optical illusions for almost 200 years. Why not use the same stuff in DAZ?

I'm not saying always do this of course. For example, you may be making a scene that is very long and involves animations. In that case, the time spent getting everything right first will pay off in the long run, since you can just change cameras and perspective without worry. But if you're just rendering a simple lewd scene, short cuts can make a big difference.

Dicktator is great for this as it comes with all sorts of pose adjustments to move the dick up down, side to side, even curve it in one direction or the other.

Another trick to make that thing "just fit" is to unlock the hidden preferences and then look at the gens at their base level and either use mesh grabber to fudge the one area giving you problems or use the X,Y,Z scale sliders to make the penis or vag bigger or smaller just in the areas you need too. Usually you only have the overall scale slider, but you can unlock all three axis by showing the hidden preferences in your parameters tab.

Reactions: GNVE and kintarodev

Futureio

Nov 26, 2020

Sometimes, instead of spending hours posing a scene, so that everything lines up just perfect, it might be better to spend 10 mins and get it perfect from that one camera angle only. Who cares if the penis is clipping the lips on the side not being shown in the render?

Photographers have been taking advantage of perspective and optical illusions for almost 200 years. Why not use the same stuff in DAZ?

I'm not saying always do this of course. For example, you may be making a scene that is very long and involves animations. In that case, the time spent getting everything right first will pay off in the long run, since you can just change cameras and perspective without worry. But if you're just rendering a simple lewd scene, short cuts can make a big difference.

Dicktator is great for this as it comes with all sorts of pose adjustments to move the dick up down, side to side, even curve it in one direction or the other.

Another trick to make that thing "just fit" is to unlock the hidden preferences and then look at the gens at their base level and either use mesh grabber to fudge the one area giving you problems or use the X,Y,Z scale sliders to make the penis or vag bigger or smaller just in the areas you need too. Usually you only have the overall scale slider, but you can unlock all three axis by showing the hidden preferences in your parameters tab.
Thanks

Futureio

Nov 26, 2020
The blue pill maybe.
On a more serious note: I've dealt with the same issue using photoshop, I would let the meshes go into each other at the approximately right place, then overlay an image of vagina over the render. With some deleting and blending. But this would only work for still images, for animation, you might need a more capable 3D software.
Unfortunately I don't use Photoshop, but I could try it out

kintarodev

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2022

Exactly this. The same happens with game making. It's all a "play of mirrors and smoke"...

Neverthless, eventually mastering posing skill could fix any eventual issue. And that can only be achieved through practice, practice and more practice. Of course an umpopular message these days, but still the simple truth.