Need help with save editor

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
The save editor I was using became unusable as of lately and I wanna ask any if there are any good save editor sites/apps a non-tech savy guy like me can use.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The save editor I was using became unusable as of lately and I wanna ask any if there are any good save editor sites/apps a non-tech savy guy like me can use.
have you tried this one?

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
That's exactly the ine I was using that stopped working
if you are not a patreon with them then you will have a time out if you have uploaded to many times
what error are you getting?

Last edited:

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
You could use Variable Viewer to edit them in-game instead of reuploading saves somewhere. That's what I'm doing and it's way more convenient.
I'm using version 2.05.01 with additional file that enables console (and does couple other things but that's not important here :p) bc afaik this tool doesn't do it by itself and that's my standard modpack for all games.

Bev_

Nov 17, 2018
The version 3.x is more optimized and complete, and so much cooler.
Some habits are hard to change (In my case, any habit is hard to change :) )
But there is one thing that could motivate me to do so: Does 3.x works with 'reload game' option?
That's pretty much the only thing that I'm missing in 2.x and the reason why I wasn't using it while actually modding.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
You could use Variable Viewer to edit them in-game instead of reuploading saves somewhere. That's what I'm doing and it's way more convenient.
I'm using version 2.05.01 with additional file that enables console (and does couple other things but that's not important here :p) bc afaik this tool doesn't do it by itself and that's my standard modpack for all games.
Will try it out

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Doesn't seem it can be used on rpg saves or any other save files that aren't from ren'ply

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
But there is one thing that could motivate me to do so: Does 3.x works with 'reload game' option?
:whistle: Did I said that it's a cooler version ?

More seriously, I doubt it works well with this, but it really have some other good points. Among them, the possibility to automatically share its configuration between every games, and the possibility to define whatever key combination to open it.