Identify Need help with the name of this game thanks. [Solved]

☣Sora☣

Sep 7, 2021
I have forgotten the name of this game because it has been a bit since I last played it, any help identifying it is appreciated.

(This is an incest game.)

You play a male mc who lives alone in an apartment, the mc is a programmer I do believe. You hear a knock on your door and when you open it you see a beautiful young woman in a dress standing there. This young woman claims to be your daughter, she says that since she turned 18 she decided she wanted to find you and stay with you for a while to get to know you. Your daughter has platinum blonde hair or gray/white. While staying with you she attends school for fashion design. One of the main scenes I remember fluently is when you find her surrounded by 2 or 3 guys with them harassing her, you go up to them and beat them up to protect her. One of the last things I remember from my playthrough of the game was hiring a maid to assist with cleaning and cooking food. One of the last scenes I remember is the daughter and maid talking about how there plan working so far or something along them lines.

I hope what I remembered is enough for people to understand what Game I am looking for Thanks in advance if I happen to find your answer late.