Need help with the site

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
Hi,i need help
i don't know what is wrong with my chrome,i already try to log out and reinstall chrome.
yes i don't want to use another browser beside chrome,because i already using chrome for like,2 years i think, and sadly,this problem only happen in this site, i also already try to switching from another theme to default theme,but the problem still exist
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
as you can see, sometimes its hard to read text as the text is white too,like words
"Search results for query: simulator"
i got several possible things that cause this theme issue
if someone can help, i will be really appreciate it,if there is no fix,maybe i'll go with white theme for the rest of my lifetime on this site:<

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
You offer good shots of what's wrong and your own research at what could possibly be causing it, but you don't provide details about your system.
  • The current 64-bit version of Chrome is 98.03.4758.102, what's yours?
  • What extensions do you have Chrome running (I see the extensions puzzle piece)
  • What Windows version are you running? For example, I am running Windows 10 Home, 21H2, build 19044.1526
  • How much RAM do you have? Example: I have 16 GB RAM
  • How long has this been going on with Chrome and this site, the full 6 months you've been on the site?
I don't know even with your answers if I can be helpful, but maybe it could assist someone else with helping you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Audia2753

Audia2753

Aug 15, 2021
You offer good shots of what's wrong and your own research at what could possibly be causing it, but you don't provide details about your system.
  • The current 64-bit version of Chrome is 98.03.4758.102, what's yours?
  • What extensions do you have Chrome running (I see the extensions puzzle piece)
  • What Windows version are you running? For example, I am running Windows 10 Home, 21H2, build 19044.1526
  • How much RAM do you have? Example: I have 16 GB RAM
  • How long has this been going on with Chrome and this site, the full 6 months you've been on the site?
I don't know even with your answers if I can be helpful, but maybe it could assist someone else with helping you.
it was early december 2021 and before that,the themes is working normally

yes your answer is helpful,thank you, and now i got maybe several fix to solve this problem
its hard to change browser since i keep every account in chrome because i easily forgot about my account and its password

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Check the ~Stylish extension. It seems a bit fishy to me.

Something about that plugin might be causing those weird UI graphical oddities you've come across on F95. So, I would recommend uninstalling it, clearing cache, and finally, restarting your system to see if that might have fixed the UI problem.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Yes, Stylish (but alsoTampermonkey and Violentmonkey) can alter the website style.
Try disabling them temporarily, press CTRL+F5 to reload the site and see if anything has changed.

Also, what is your current Chrome theme?
Did you edit anything in chrome://flags/?

If (worst case) you don't find a solution, you don't have to change your browser. You can just create a new, clean profile in Chrome (with no addons and adblockers) and use it to browse F95: