Others Need help with this game: 格闘少女のハメ技バトル [Fighting Girl's Assault Technique Battle]

lllwefsfafaf

Dec 15, 2020
Need Help with this game

this game can launch and show its menu interface but always crashed after i press the space bar to enter the game.
Anyone can tell the problem and fix this shit game?

mkpinball42

Jul 14, 2020
I've been having problem with this game to. I keep getting 0xc000007b error, and I've done all kinds of troubleshooting for it and it's only this game that has that problem. I downloaded the demo and ran into this issue.

• Sad
Reactions: lllwefsfafaf

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The demo worked fine for me using Locale Emulator, so Japanese Locale and maybe time zone. The 0xc000007b error seems to mean something on your end is out of date or damaged.

mkpinball42

Jul 14, 2020
The demo worked fine for me using Locale Emulator, so Japanese Locale and maybe time zone. The 0xc000007b error seems to mean something on your end is out of date or damaged.
No idea why only that game gets the error when everything else runs fine. I google'd it and ran a ton of troubleshooting. I've ran check disk, reinstalled .netframework, updated directX. I have my system set to Japanese Locale and even tried the Locale Emulator.

sttem2018

Jan 21, 2018
did you have a solution to the problem? I have the same error as you and I have run out of thoughts on how to make it work

SpunkyAmbassador

Making games for fun
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2021
You guys can run the game!??
Mine is showing 4 missing file errors (.dll files specifically) whenever I click the executable file

mkpinball42

Jul 14, 2020
alrighty so I figured out how to fix the issue I had earlier. So I made a back up of all the MSVCP and MSVCR.dll files to start found in SysWOW64 in the system32 folder. Then uninstalled all the Microsoft Visual C++ programs (going from 2008 to whatever the most recent one is both x64 and x86) from there I started cutting out any of the MSVCP and MSVCR files windows would let me without getting any kind of error prompt. Re-installed all the Microsoft Visual C++ programs (again 2008 to the most recent). Apparently their were some bad MSVCR and MSVCP files that the uninstaller didn't catch so getting rid of them and letting the installer re-add everything seemed to fix it.

Reactions: SpunkyAmbassador

Metanite

Feb 1, 2018
alrighty so I figured out how to fix the issue I had earlier. So I made a back up of all the MSVCP and MSVCR.dll files to start found in SysWOW64 in the system32 folder. Then uninstalled all the Microsoft Visual C++ programs (going from 2008 to whatever the most recent one is both x64 and x86) from there I started cutting out any of the MSVCP and MSVCR files windows would let me without getting any kind of error prompt. Re-installed all the Microsoft Visual C++ programs (again 2008 to the most recent). Apparently their were some bad MSVCR and MSVCP files that the uninstaller didn't catch so getting rid of them and letting the installer re-add everything seemed to fix it.

I'll have to give this a shot, I brought the game recently and I couldn't get it to work.

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
I've been tring to play this game aswell. I do get to play the first level, but after a bit, the game ends up crashing. If you people find something, I would love to know.

sizzro

Mar 9, 2023
Same here, it just crashes after pressing space button without any "missing .dll error". Windows problem reporting made a .dmp file, I don't really know but someone may find it usefull:
Fault application name: player.exe, Version: 1.0.5.14
Fault module name: libcocos2d.dll, version: 0.0.0.0
Exception Code: 0xc0000005
I have updated gpu drivers, reinstalled visual c++, .net framework and directx.

lllwefsfafaf

Dec 15, 2020
anyone can just send a gallery video out, i belive that gallery is what we want to look into after playing the game:cry:

Unsullied

May 28, 2023
Can the game maker find a solution to this problem? Can we contact? This problem is not likely to be solved easily.,.

matiolane

May 3, 2021
guys,i've had the problem with the crash after pressing space in menu,to anyone wondering how i've fixed it,i've just uninstalled all "visual c ++ runtimes" and downloaded a "visual c runtimes all in one nov 23",then i extracted it and open the "bat" file,then i restarted my pc and then it worked (i've put my region in japan in os and extracted the folder with japanese code).

Last edited: