Need help with Unity games freezing

Unlaw

Jan 25, 2020
About a few months ago I became very interested in Honey Select Unlimited, downloaded it and tried to play it for the first time. That first time I played everything was normal for a day or two of play, until suddenly I had a save problem and had to reinstall. Then I started to face a problem, which continues to this day: every time I try to play, a few minutes go by (vary between 5 to 15 or so) and the image just freezes, the game music continues to play but others sounds stop, commands too. If I try to tamper with the mouse or keyboard the program stops working (in the Task Manager it already appears as not working even if I do not tamper) and I am forced to close it (sometimes by force by the Manager and sometimes the process ends on its own). The problem is, this crash does not make any error files or anything like that.

Between the time I played the first time so far, I formatted my computer twice (the last time was less than a week ago) and I thought about testing Honey Select Unlimited to see if this error had passed. I am very interested in the game, but unfortunately it is unplayable with this error. Looking to try to fix this error, I fluctuated between looking for an answer for the game, for the engine that was created and even in other areas. I got to some old topics where people talked about Unity not working properly and the games being buggy, and it was at that moment that I realized that this was my case. While I was looking for something here on the forum, I ended up meeting Quickie again. At that moment I remembered that the game had the same error (it varied a little longer, but the occurrence is strictly the same as that of Honey Select Unlimited) and I honestly have no idea how to fix it. It's probably a problem with Unity, but I don't know how it fits in with me. I don't know if this occours to all Unity games (recently I played Kankin Shoujo 3D and worked well without bugs) but with these two it does.

I am creating this post precisely so that if anyone knows how to help me with this, I would be very grateful.

To speed things up, this is my setup:

CPU AMD A4-7300
OS WINDOWS 10 PRO 64bits
8 GB RAM
GEFORCE GTX 1050 TI

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
I had issues with Unity games (not the same you have though). No guarantees, but some things you could try :

1) run the game as admin
2) if you know how too, make an exception for the game for your antivirus (so that it knows the application is safe). If you don't know how, turn off your antivirus when playing the game.

Unlaw

Jan 25, 2020
I tried both of these, but didn't worked. Although, I did some testing in options and find out that in window mode sometimes when the crash occours he indeed make a crash file. In one of these, I see the following error:

Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005) in module Honey Select Unlimited_64.exe at 033:bd2efc87.

I tested some things that I searched for in various forums on the internet so far but without success (among them using windows sfc).