Identify NEED HELP >>>

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Trying to run SANA game on my windows 10 non activated pc, which needs the engine to run the game files: 1701588468031.png Could somebody please send me the installation folder for it? As when I try to install, it asks for permission to make changes but because my windows not activated I can't press YES, there is only a NO answer. This is the same issue with three other games I have on the same engine.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Just activate your Windows. Use the following.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
I can't, when trying that aswell it asks DO YOU WANT COMMAND CENTRE TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DESKTOP? And then usually there is a YES or NO selection, but I only have the option for NO, there is no YES.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I can't, when trying that aswell it asks DO YOU WANT COMMAND CENTRE TO MAKE CHANGES TO YOUR DESKTOP? And then usually there is a YES or NO selection, but I only have the option for NO, there is no YES.
Sounds something like restricted account, try running that activation app like this, "mouse2 click it and select > run as administration", or via start look for cmd.exe then mouse 2 and select run as administration, and through there try running that script.

Is the computer you own your own, or its someone elses computer aswell, parents for example? Or whatevers. Because that thing you are not able to choose "yes" is due to you don't have the necessary permissions.

If my thing offered doesn't budge lemme know ill help in more detail. This activation is one safest and best ways to activate windows these days.

Reactions: Krnekdo

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Sounds something like restricted account, try running that activation app like this, "mouse2 click it and select > run as administration", or via start look for cmd.exe then mouse 2 and select run as administration, and through there try running that script.

Is the computer you own your own, or its someone elses computer aswell, parents for example? Or whatevers. Because that thing you are not able to choose "yes" is due to you don't have the necessary permissions.

If my thing offered doesn't budge lemme know ill help in more detail. This activation is one safest and best ways to activate windows these days.
It's a virtual machine im using.

• Wow
Reactions: Glorified_ignorance

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
It's a virtual machine im using.
At any rate, you have three options since you revealed this plot twist lol.

1st step.

1. Download
2. Download inoextract
3. Extract rtp then drag and drop setup.exe on top of ino.exe, to extract raw files.
4. Which will lead next to pointing out actual files via registry to finalize.

2nd step.
1. I gonna share my , with extracted registry files inside.
2. extract folder, read read me file for more details
3. apply registry files, restart pc. (virtual machine in your case)
4. In theory should work. Remember to mouse 2 and run as administrator each reg file, in case of permission block.

3rd step.
1. Fix your damn virtual machine lol
2. Check settings, virtual machines are easy to fix when it comes to admin privileges. Try running actual machine in admin, "run as administrator" there should be manual how to set it up, or make new user account with admin rights, faster to do that via cmd line. Google google google.

Let me know if anything helps and moves you anywhere.

PS. I hope I understood your problem in first place :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Krnekdo

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
At any rate, you have three options since you revealed this plot twist lol.

1st step.

1. Download
2. Download inoextract
3. Extract rtp then drag and drop setup.exe on top of ino.exe, to extract raw files.
4. Which will lead next to pointing out actual files via registry to finalize.

2nd step.
1. I gonna share my , with extracted registry files inside.
2. extract folder, read read me file for more details
3. apply registry files, restart pc. (virtual machine in your case)
4. In theory should work. Remember to mouse 2 and run as administrator each reg file, in case of permission block.

3rd step.
1. Fix your damn virtual machine lol
2. Check settings, virtual machines are easy to fix when it comes to admin privileges. Try running actual machine in admin, "run as administrator" there should be manual how to set it up, or make new user account with admin rights, faster to do that via cmd line. Google google google.

Let me know if anything helps and moves you anywhere.

PS. I hope I understood your problem in first place :ROFLMAO:
All of the registires say error accessing, etc... ive searched on google a shit tonne of times and there are no way to do it. and i cant move the enterbrain folder to the C drive because i cannot press YES to allowing changes. I tried launching my VM in admin and that didnt work either.

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
All of the registires say error accessing, etc... ive searched on google a shit tonne of times and there are no way to do it. and i cant move the enterbrain folder to the C drive because i cannot press YES to allowing changes. I tried launching my VM in admin and that didnt work either.
Yeah Id figured registry wont work..

I honestly never ran into problem you are facing....

Maybe try this

And as always there is fresh reinstall option with proper guidance.

Let me know if you figure it out.

wwa06212

Nov 22, 2023
Yeah Id figured registry wont work..

I honestly never ran into problem you are facing....

Maybe try this

And as always there is fresh reinstall option with proper guidance.

Let me know if you figure it out.
i looked at that website, doesnt rlly show how to become admin tho. also when i made the VM there was no option saying if i wanted to be admin or not so i just assumed that it would give me it :/ is there a way to change it to admin without resetting, if not can i somehow keep my files? i got alot of games.