Need help

Raknor

May 12, 2019
Hello all. I have been playing many of the 3D games that I've found on here and other locations and it has stimulated my urge to look into possibly producing my own stories/games. I will probably use Renpy, although I do have some knowledge in RPG Maker and Unity. But, my current issue is with creating the graphics for them. I have probably half a dozen different stories going through in my head and most of them will have a lot of "supplies" needed for doing the graphics. I am going to use Daz3D, but, I do not have a lot of assets for it, at least nothing from their current line of models. Most of my assets are from the Victoria/Michael 4 era and before. So, what I was going to do was probably use the Genesis 8 base models and morph them into the different characters I would need and get some skin packages and modify them through Photoshop (a little here, a little there, maybe add a mole or birthmark kind of thing, etc). But, I'm in need of help on what assets I should be looking for. Are the base morphs for the Genesis 8 models good enough, or should I get some of the more expanded morph packages? Are there any hair packages that can morph into different hair styles? Which genitals are best to use? What other assets, both adult and non-adult, should I be looking into getting? Yes, I know that last question would be more in question as to what my story would be centered towards, but, I'm asking in general for any kind of adult story that gets put out. Now, also take into account, that I don't have a ton of money to put forward, one of the reasons I'm morphing the base model and adding skins to it instead of just getting character packages. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thank you.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
HEy,

The free morphs that come with the base Gen 8 models, is not good enough, you will need extra morphs. HAve a look in the shop, see what is the most value for money.
I don't know of any hair models that can morph into different styles, some of them can be morphed to a small extent ( move that hair strand behind the ear, behind shoulder, a bit longer, a bit shorted, wind and stuff like that ), but I don't think that would count as a different style.
I am using New Genitalia for Victoria 8.
You will need a lot of environment assets ( based on your story, different rooms, places where your characters will work, stuff like that) , 1 HDRI lights prop, clothing assets and I recommend Fit Control ( this will allow you to morph, to some extent your clothing (( show breast, pull pants, stuff like that )) )

What I have done, and will need to do again, is get all the stuff I want to buy from Daz in my shopping basket, wait for a discount if you can, then before buying the stuff, fist buys ( ). This will save you loads of money.
Good luck!

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I am going to use Daz3D, but, I do not have a lot of assets for it, at least nothing from their current line of models.
How can you not have a lot of assets, when there's so many available in this section ?
I don't say that you can effectively use stolen assets in your game, it would be a shitty move to be a creator who earn money with content stolen to other creators. But at least you can test them for free and later only buy the ones you'll effectively use ; even if "later" perhaps mean few months after the start of your game, when you finally have earned the money to pay the said assets.

Reactions: J..D

Raknor

May 12, 2019
HEy,

The free morphs that come with the base Gen 8 models, is not good enough, you will need extra morphs. HAve a look in the shop, see what is the most value for money.
I don't know of any hair models that can morph into different styles, some of them can be morphed to a small extent ( move that hair strand behind the ear, behind shoulder, a bit longer, a bit shorted, wind and stuff like that ), but I don't think that would count as a different style.
You will need a lot of environment assets ( based on your story, different rooms, places where your characters will work, stuff like that) , 1 HDRI lights prop, clothing assets and I recommend Fit Control ( this will allow you to morph, to some extent your clothing (( show breast, pull pants, stuff like that )) )

What I have done, and will need to do again, is get all the stuff I want to buy from Daz in my shopping basket, wait for a discount if you can, then before buying the stuff, fist buys ( ). This will save you loads of money.
Good luck!
Hi DreamBig Games,

Thank you for responding.

First, does the New Genitalia for Vic only work for just Vic, or will it work for all Gen 8 characters? Or should I get the one that is specific just for Gen 8 females?

Second, what should I be looking for on the male genitalia? Should it be under the same author that made the other you mentioned, or is there a different one I should be looking for?

Third, is there any particular morph packages you would suggest in being a good deal/value?

Is there anything else you would recommend from Renderotica, like cum or anything else?

Last edited:

Raknor

May 12, 2019
How can you not have a lot of assets, when there's so many available in this section ?
I don't say that you can effectively use stolen assets in your game, it would be a shitty move to be a creator who earn money with content stolen to other creators. But at least you can test them for free and later only buy the ones you'll effectively use ; even if "later" perhaps mean few months after the start of your game, when you finally have earned the money to pay the said assets.
anne, I had not looked that far into this site to see that section. I had mostly been in the game section, reading about games I was playing. I will take a look into that section now that you have pointed it out. Thank you.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
For Male Genitalia, I recommend Dicktator, from
New Genitalia for Victoria 8 will work on all Gen 8 Females ( at least I haven't had any issues with it, it worked out of the box with all my models:
All my morphs are from this PA: , have a look, you will need tongue control, breast control, glute ( ass ) and general body shape morphs. He does discounts now and then, send him a message and ask him about it.
As Anne said, it's better if you get "shared" assets, see what works and not, make a list of the ones you will use, and keep an eye for discounts.

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Oh, also, you will need shit loads of poses. Sexual, activity, stuff like that. I think renderotica is the place to go for the sexual ones, Daz store offers a large selection for poses that relate to usual stuff. While you can create your own poses, it's very time-consuming in Daz, but even if you buy a pose pack, you will still need to tweak them, as they don't work out of the box for anything other than the base models.

Raknor

May 12, 2019
HEy,

Good luck!
There are so many HDRI light props, I'm not sure what I'm looking for in it?

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
There are so many HDRI light props, I'm not sure what I'm looking for in it?
well, it depends on what you plan for your game. I'm using the DreamLight set for most of my scenes. JUst get some of the shared ones, and try them out. Don't buy them outright, as most will claim they do great things, but they are shit really....

Raknor

May 12, 2019
If I have morph packages from different packages (artists), is it ok to install all of the morphs or should I just choose one and just use the ones they make? I am seeing a lot of different packages out there and it seems they all can morph same things and then different things.