Identify Need helping finding a lost game

ProfessionalGamer

Jun 2, 2020
Some Time ago i played this really cool game, but i can't seem to figure out what it was called.

The game starts by you waking up in a forest, wearing nothing (appearently your father was a god or something like that, who dropped you off there), then a mystical creature (fairy?) wakes you up and feels a strange "power" within of you, some time later sex scene they figure out your body fluids are like a power source for them i guess. They also have annother power source, its a magical "crystal?"

It's got an RPG aspect with quests and stuff like fighting creatures, collecting stuff. It's in a fantasy style, graphics like.
It was text based, don't think there were animated scenes but not sure.

At some point theres like a thermal bath in roman style, with "cleansing" or "healing" water.
At annother point you get kidnapped by some dark creature prolly a witch.
Also at some point you try to help a human girl find somebody looking through caves.
Later on you get your own "home" where you can upgrade stuff like a Bakery (quest abt searching stuff to make a Cake)
Also they teach you to fight and at some point you and your companies (also the dark creature capturing you earlier or her apprentice?) go down a cave or something to fight a strong dark thing?

The main City is like flying in the Air and humans don't know about them appearently or something like that

Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: tariktokluk