Identify Need helping finding a recent game that I failed to bookmark

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Hello everyone, struggling to figure out the name of a game I think I may have downloaded a month or two go & i can't find it going off what I recall so hoping maybe I can get some help.

The game starts off where you play as an older guy who has two daughters & have to leave town, I forget the reason but you can choose to be a submissive father or dominate father to the one girl at various points depending on your choice that I believe the author said would come into play down the line & you stop at a place to eat where you can lie to a couple or tell the truth, the woman is wearing glasses & is with her husband.

Other things I recall

- The bulk of the game takes place at a hotel where you have to knock on various doors to meet who is staying at the hotel & you get clothing for your daughters from someone in the hotel.
- One of the girls in the hotel is a dom that wears red dominatrix gear & you can choose for the girl she is staying with to be a futa or regular girl & the author has stated last I heard, no plans for the futa to be dominate if you choose that ooption
- You rescue a girl from getting beat up, if I recall correctly she is kinda gothy & when she goes back to the hotel with you, you can choose to have her give you a BJ before she goes back to where she was staying with another girl & they live in a trailer.

Like I said, this game is pretty new & it's not Bates Motel, I hope I gave enough info but it has been driving me crazy & I can't find the game to bookmark.