Seeking Need high quality VNs

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, I'm looking for VNs that have high quality animations and renders and good writing/story with minimal grindy elements.

Here's what I've already played:
Acting Lessons (F)
Become a Rockstar
Being A DIK (F)
Betrayed
City of Broken Dreamers (F)
Depraved Awakening (F)
Halfway House (F)
Long Live The Princess
Melody
My Cute Roommate
My Girlfriend's Amnesia
Personal Trainer
Tales From The Unending Void
Timestamps
Waifu Academy
Where It All Began (F)
WVM

The ones I've marked with (F) are my favourites so the more similar to them, the better.

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Pine Falls (complete)
Daughter For Dessert (complete)
Double Homework (halfway-ish into development)
Radiant (early in development)
Sunshine Love (early in development)
Lexi (on hold because the developer sadly passed away but the game will be continued by someone else)
Summer's Gone (early in development)
Where It All Began (pretty far into development)

I included incomplete/half finished games because they have potential to be pretty good. I wouldve included more but you have some of my favorites as well lol. I had some people help me when i was looking so i thought id return the favor. good luck!

rustic0

Jul 25, 2019
Pine Falls (complete)
Daughter For Dessert (complete)
Double Homework (halfway-ish into development)
Radiant (early in development)
Sunshine Love (early in development)
Lexi (on hold because the developer sadly passed away but the game will be continued by someone else)
Summer's Gone (early in development)
Where It All Began (pretty far into development)

I included incomplete/half finished games because they have potential to be pretty good. I wouldve included more but you have some of my favorites as well lol. I had some people help me when i was looking so i thought id return the favor. good luck!
yeah i've already played where it all began but these others are new to me, so thanks a lot dude i'll definitely give them a try