Unreal Engine need ideal to make a simple game.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i want to make a simple game , but i have no ideal for any simple game, so here i am asking people to get me ideal .
if you got any simple ideal , and will like to share it with me, i may make it base on your ideal.

below are some basic information about what i will do.

i am using unreal, and blender .
i can make any model
but i don't really want to make man model.
only ideal that is short or simple to make are welcome , because i dont plan to make a super big hentai game.
i don't plan to write a story , but welcome if people want to give me their story . ( will only use if can)
i can draw 2d drawing and will welcome to add some 2d thing in, but if it cost too much time, i will not able to do it.

below are model that i make , in unreal and ready to use.
1569656980118.png 1569656994457.png 1569657008433.png 1569657124490.png

Reactions: Brasdf

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
One of the challenges I find with many ideas for games, at least for me is the story oftend demands locations, and making locations and other assets take the most time for me and is the least fun (and second, good character development means long story so I never finish such projects). So I would suggest something small and shot, in one room.

How about you pretend to be her sensei, where she comes to this room to study for school quietly, or to train. you the sensei sit in one spot and never move (camera view) and every now and then you suggest something for her to do, study, train, fetch something for you. Sometimes you can ask her to get something, but really you are just trying to get her to accidently bend over or something. Depending on how the interactions are, you can make a variety of game styles, such as she learns what is going on and either likes it or tries to prevent it (so the player would need to come up with new things to ask) or depending on what she is grabbing and why, you can make the game very focused, instead of less voyeur, if you are asking for sexual stuff, ie get a toy or to practic on her toy, then the game would be very focused on the adult content. I myself would prefer a more character focus, but if you can do something as simple as, fixed camera view, click on clickable objects, and have the female character be able to perform an action, that would be your minimum viable product and from there you can expand your plans. But still, 3D and any game takes a bit of time. figuring out how to get animations to work, triggering them, figuring out how to organized what objects do what when click and to who (ie how do you click an object, have that object tells the girl (or what ever injection/god-object/event-handler mechanic you choose to use) that it was selected, and then for the character to act as needed) Very simple mechanically, but getting it to work covers the fundamental knowhow on how to use the game engine and from there you can do more complex things.

what say you? What is your level of experience with the engine or programming in general?

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i think i forget to say one thing, i will only start about 1 month later to see the best ideal that i can make or mix the ideal.
so for now i will not say much about your ideal but it can be done.

for me making model that have no animation is easy.
making story is hard with out the right feel , that why i don't plan to make a story , and if i do it will be too big.

i guess i forget to say another thing, only single player game ideal.

for how good unreal i am, i will say i am good to make any type of single player game, i didn't learn much with online type coding. and i am using blueprint. so will be slower then c++.
most of the time i do like to use the ai system more then blueprint, as it is more complex then blueprint.
so in short, i am not a noob for single player game. ( am a noob for online system. )

so welcome to throw any kind of ideal that don't need online.

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
the easiest game template to start with is "meet and fuck". it requires the least amount of models, the least amount of locations and the least amount of world building.
Just arrived into a new location, met the girl and want to seduce her through choosing the right dialogue.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
the easiest game template to start with is "meet and fuck". it requires the least amount of models, the least amount of locations and the least amount of world building.
Just arrived into a new location, met the girl and want to seduce her through choosing the right dialogue.
........ well..... i don't really agree on that. meet and fuck if you want you can make alot of dialogue and become a good story. but i guess you talking about the bad one.

making a game is not about what model is there , but what is there to play with. that is why i don't have much ideal.

meet and fuck the good one will have interesting story , the bad one is just shut up and get fuck
and i don't plan to make story.

so in short, i don't think meet and fuck is a good ideal for me, because i don't plan to make any story/dialogue .

kinrean

May 12, 2018
So you want to focus on game mechanics then?
as i say , i don't plan to make a story
i don't know if is focus on game mechanics, as i say i don't have ideal of what to make, but i sure not going to write a story as i write in my first post.
so if there is only story and game mechhanics, i guess yes .

KiaAzad

Feb 27, 2019
you do need a story behind the game even if there wouldn't be a single line of text in it. you can tell the story by scenes, arriving at the new place can be shown by a fade in of the entrance, meeting the new girl can be shown just by her appearing on the screen, and seducing can be done by touching her on different places.
another simple gameplay is those molesting games.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
you do need a story behind the game even if there wouldn't be a single line of text in it. you can tell the story by scenes, arriving at the new place can be shown by a fade in of the entrance, meeting the new girl can be shown just by her appearing on the screen, and seducing can be done by touching her on different places.
another simple gameplay is those molesting games.
................... scene and story is diff , like action and word is diff, you may think is the same but is not. but your ideal can be done.