Need incest-lover & NTR-hater opinion

Cumanji

Jul 1, 2017
So, specifically looking for people who love incest and/or hate NTR to give me feedback on myself & my preferred tags

I fucking despise NTR, and am one of the many throngs of fans of incest
So much so, that I want MAXIMUM INCEST in all my games
Usually I hate the idea of sharing in my games, but find myself disappointed when sharing isnt an option among immediate family members. Recent example came from Stellar Dream, where I kinda wanted the brother of the MC to get in on it. Only time I felt this impulse. Do note, not full NTR, I do mean sharing between everyone...like a twisted family. NTR haters, & incest lovers, tell me yay or nay, and why.

Also I just realized how demeted I am =P

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Meaning Less

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Calling yourself an incest lover while being into sharing with other men made me lol.
I hate NTR and love incest. Not in my wildest dreams would I consider sharing my girls with someone.
Seems to me you are a closet cuck.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
As someone who enjoys both kinds of games I can say that NTR is a much broader scope than incest in terms of story. Incest is just "related? Incest game." NTR on the other hand can and does fit a vast spectrum of definitions that all usually boil down to one thing in some people's minds. Does the LI get with another penis wielding person? NTR! This is wrong mind you, NTR can be emotional as well as physical.

Example: Lesbian encounter in a harem? Sweet! Lesbian encounter with emotional connections where the MC becomes secondary or even ignored? NTR.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Meaning Less

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Me? I want more daddy-daughter games. Darling daughter can lick mommy's whore cunt, sucking out daddy cum whilst he pounds her young (BUT TOTALLY LEAGL *WINK WINK*) virgin pussy. The Boyfriend of the daughter can sit there and watch and Dad pipes up "See? This is why you'll never have her. She belongs to me alone." and then the broken cuck can run home and fuck off from the story.

You'd play as the father in this scenario.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Me? I want more daddy-daughter games. Darling daughter can lick mommy's whore cunt, sucking out daddy cum whilst he pounds her young (BUT TOTALLY LEAGL *WINK WINK*) virgin pussy. The Boyfriend of the daughter can sit there and watch and Dad pipes up "See? This is why you'll never have her. She belongs to me alone." and then the broken cuck can run home and fuck off from the story.

You'd play as the father in this scenario.
Think bigger... the mother is your sister. So you have your daughter and sister at the same time. No need for a boyfriend at all. Also no need to call your sister a whore.

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I just played a VN on here called Doors and it was interesting as it allows you to be bi and seduce your brother as well. Didnt take the path, but sounds interesting. Theres also another game on here that i can think of the name, but science dad knoks his familt through a portal and they end up in an oncest dimention. Pretty sure a 4 way is coming in that one.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
Think bigger... the mother is your sister. So you have your daughter and sister at the same time. No need for a boyfriend at all. Also no need to call your sister a whore.
ARRR!! THE ONLT THING BE BIGGER HERE IS ME COCK. His name is Perry. Say hello!