Need little help Starting out

thegod

Dec 16, 2017
Hey Guys,

I always wanted to design stuff and been a member of the forum for a few months now.

well, I planned I might create a game now but need little help starting out, just to mention.

I'm planning on creating the game with the help of a friend of mine, he's coder thou I would prefer using renpy over coding from scratch when it comes to creating the games just because it saves a lot of time, now I needed help with graphics.

I'm good with blender but reading around the forum, i found that most of the games are made with Daz3D, i tried to work with it, but there aren't many tutorials available around the web, unlike blender so it looks like forever to get familiar with the tool. i always liked graphics in games like milfy city and Timelapse.

now coming the question part, my major issue with creating the artwork is the hardware limitations, i got 24 GB RAM and a 1060 GPU, i know it isn't much to go on for complex graphics rendering. i would like to work with artwork available on daz3d Shops but is it possible to export it into blender and then render the scene there cause i heard its much faster with blender. anyone know how it affects the quality of the output in blender and daz3d with iray?

also coming the rendering part, anyone used any render farm before? also, anyone got a guide to start out with daz3d?

Thanks

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
Renpy is for noobs who can't code. You can use Daz characters in Unity. Setup your character in Daz studio, export it. Repeat, until you have all your characters, then you don't need Daz studio anymore after that.
Import the characters into Unity. Throw in some animation packs, some buildings, and furniture. Get a girl with a microphone to read your script for the voice acting....

461acf6d-9eea-4d40-9e68-88af719364d5_scaled.jpg