• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[R>Translator] Need people to translate : FR to ENG : Lucie Adult Game 1.06 [CLOSE]

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Hi,

I'm looking for a person to translate my game 'Made in France' FR to ENG.

I worked alone since 2 years ago, 450 pictures, 4000 lines of dialog (in V1.06)
V1.06 is the final version of Episode 1. No futur change on it.
V2 is in progress for 5 new days of game, with the same quantity of dialog. (for novembre 2020)

I have 5 patreons for the moment.

I used Github & Winmerge.
It's the first translation.
I need to translate my game because I want to publish it on F95. (https://f95zone.to/threads/lucie-adult-game-1-06-secretgame-lucie-fr.60143/) and propose it for the english user.

I have no money for the moment (11$ by month ^^), but I can help on many another subject => DazStudio, Renpy, Programmation, BetaTester, Review, Process developping etc.
I'm conscientious and hardworking.
I can change all picture for english version if you help me to translate and you can focus on translate renpy file.

Pleas contact me if you are interrested. I'm open to any proposal.
Sorry for my english.

Best regards,
Eric DazStudio.

Cul

Feb 25, 2019
Ah, with this deep-learning one you can also get a rough transl, and then someone can help you proofread, in case it's easier to find somebody

Reactions: Crystal Clover

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for your replies.

But I know the quality of traduction is not very good.

Maybe I will take this solution if I can't found a helper.

sigalchris

Jan 25, 2019
I help a couple of other creators make their translations better. deepl.com does a good job with translating the basics so that an english speaker can fix the translations and improve the message. If you don't find someone who can do the translations directly, let me know. Unfortunately my high school French was too many years ago...

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
I help a couple of other creators make their translations better. deepl.com does a good job with translating the basics so that an english speaker can fix the translations and improve the message. If you don't find someone who can do the translations directly, let me know. Unfortunately my high school French was too many years ago...
I know ZERO Russian and I translate a Russian game (https://f95zone.to/threads/cobra-venom-v0-2-9-sava_game.32735/) with DeepL.

DeepL gets you the base English. You only need to know the source language well in order to translate idioms and words that DeepL struggles with. Then you do all of the English fine-tuning and smoothing of the text once you understand the characters and the context of each scene.

I feel like I can translate any game written in a language that DeepL supports.

And no, I am not looking to take on any more translation work at this time.

Reactions: Cul

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for you reply.

I saw two tool to semi auto translate renpy game (on xls and one .exe with google account). But it's not simple.

I try to make something with php/deepl api. for translate my game and another game.

I come back to you with the "first" translation in english by deepl.
:)

Eric

SecretGame18

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
I create a to autotranslate with deepl API.

Version 1.07 is in english yeaha ! (deepl english ;))

If you wants to help me to increase the quality of traduction, you're welcome :)

screenshoten1.jpg