Seeking Need recommendation for games with unstable/needy heroine

Ikaros01

May 27, 2017
This is my first time posting on the forum so if there is any problem with the thread, please let me know and I will edit it.
As the title said, I'm seeking for recommendation on games with unstable heroine (obsessive/menhera/yandere/needy... what ever screams I can fix her)

There are a few thing I would like to avoid:
- Western artstyle (i.e.: summertime saga-like artstyle or 90% stuffs with character made in Daz3D, i.e. Milfy City): sorry, personally these do not suit my taste
- NTR: specifically netorare. Netori is not as bad, but preferably without both
- Yuri/Yaoi/Futa/Trans protag/heroine: not to come across as offensive but these is not my type either
- Male yandere: I think the title has already specified this but I'll just put it here

Below are a few titles that I have finished:
Totono/YOU and ME and HER
DDLC
Teaching Feeling
Bottle Biosphere
Needy Streamer Overdose
Crimson Gray

I don't mind if the game is R18 or not. Harem is ok but preferably without it as I want the unstable mentality to be the main theme.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Reactions: LocanTV

LocanTV

Apr 17, 2021
hmmm,same taste as me,expect the fact im pansexual so futa and other shits dosent bother me.
i know some animes with these kind of characthers but no sex or any shit on it,
i'll check for this thread if there was somthing new

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
hmmm,same taste as me,expect the fact im pansexual so futa and other shits dosent bother me.
i know some animes with these kind of characthers but no sex or any shit on it,
i'll check for this thread if there was somthing new
I wonder, why do you find pans sexual?

LocanTV

Apr 17, 2021
I see. Then people who play in PUBG for 2k hours finds pans and futas sexual? I'm glad I'm not playing it...
its kinda cute when u fuck someone with dick and boobs at the same time,two jiggle is better than one you know?