Seeking Need Recommendations (Games with more interactive gameplay)

Doodoosause

Aug 11, 2021
Hey peeps,
First post here. More of an SOS as I have struggled to find anything interesting recently. For starter I like games where you have more control within interactions. Meaning games kinda like Rack where when you interact by clicking and dragging for example a penis in and out of a mouth, vagina, etc. I recently tried out Alice Awakening because someone mentioned that's it is a good "touching" style game, however it wasn't my thing. When you "touch" alice, a looping animation played instead of me allowing to click and do what u please. Now that you understand the type of vibe I am speaking about, I would love and appreciate any recommendation that fall under those characteristics. I don't mind if it's anime/furry/animated, but I hate CGI style stuff like the game Being A Dik. That kind of style gives me nightmares :eek:. Anyways, on top of that I was also wondering if games by Illusion had "touching" style gameplay. I was sorta interested in trying some of their games, but they are so large and take a while to download.
Anywho, thanks you to anyone who responds! :BootyTime:(y)