Seeking need recs for good games

sticky.stk

Aug 20, 2023
anyone got good recs for 2d games i like games like monster girls bifrost, monster black market, my dystopian robot girlfriend, teaching feelings. i dont like rpgs like tales of desire. any recs are welcome

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
大番長 (daibanchou) Big Bang Age - A rather fun one with a good story, however, difficulty spike after prologue, worth playing tho. Black Souls I and II - Dark Souls but hentai.
Bunny Black I and II (BB3 is being translated) - A god tier game, a dungeon crawler. You play the bad guy

Currency of Damnation - Awesome game about switching sides.
Dohna Dohna - Another game from Alice Soft, contains prostitution, so beware those who don't like girls getting fucked by other men. (Occassionally ugly bastards). Contains awesome story, as any game from Alice Soft.
Monster Girl Quest I, II, III and Paradox - My personal favorite from this series is Paradox, as it contains Apoptosis, deformed monster girls which are rare to find.
Eiyuu Senki - Game about world conquer.
Evenicle - Yes.
Harem Hotel - A hotel... with harem.
Harem Collector - MC is rapey and evil. You enslave girls into your harem.
Imperial Gatekeeper - Tissues Please.
Imperial Harem - Not bad.
Jack-O'-Nine-Tails - A slave trainer classic, Beware, contains gore. Liked by many, disliked by even more.
Knightly Passions - A game where you play as a hunter, trying to find your own sister, getting quite the detour there.
Corruption of Champions 2 - Kink-heavy game.
Trials in Tainted Space - Same creators as aforementioned game, similar in terms of mechanics and gameplay, but also wonderful story.
Monster Girl 1000 - A game where you try to impregnate 1000 monster girls. Awesome game from legendary TwistedScarlett60. Overlord H - Hentai remake of a popular anime Overlord. Princess & Conquest - Pixel Art game. Slightly thin on story.
The Last Sovereign - Legendary game, who hasn't heard about it.
Rogue Like - X-man H-game. (I think)

Sengoku Rance - Eiyuu Senki, but with Rance, and about 戦国 era of Japan.
Crimson High - You play as a detective who solves a murder that happened in Crimson High, and you encounter a new world for yourself. Awesome story, but dev is a massive fan of cliffhangers, so every update there is just cliffhanger.
Shuggerlain - Really good game, still in development.
Superhuman - A game where you become a superhuman, really really good story and lore.
Teaching Feeling - Legendary game where you adopt traumatized girl and make her happy.
Venture Seas - Great story, contains MLM content, including trap. (Suspected for being abandoned, but devs assure that it isn't) Witch Hunter - Hentai game about old TV cartoon W.I.T.C.H.
Witch Trainer Silver - You take role of principal of Hogwarts.
Kamidori Alchemist - Eushully title, best entry title into Eushully games.
HuniePop - Dating sim, with humor, loads of humor. Same amount of humor as average hentai male's ejaculation.

P.S. Nearly all of these are 2DCG.
P.P.S. I am too lazy to sort trough these to select perfect recommendation, so I've just pasted my default recommendation list.

sticky.stk

Aug 20, 2023
大番長 (daibanchou) Big Bang Age - A rather fun one with a good story, however, difficulty spike after prologue, worth playing tho. Black Souls I and II - Dark Souls but hentai.
Bunny Black I and II (BB3 is being translated) - A god tier game, a dungeon crawler. You play the bad guy

Currency of Damnation - Awesome game about switching sides.
Dohna Dohna - Another game from Alice Soft, contains prostitution, so beware those who don't like girls getting fucked by other men. (Occassionally ugly bastards). Contains awesome story, as any game from Alice Soft.
Monster Girl Quest I, II, III and Paradox - My personal favorite from this series is Paradox, as it contains Apoptosis, deformed monster girls which are rare to find.
Eiyuu Senki - Game about world conquer.
Evenicle - Yes.
Harem Hotel - A hotel... with harem.
Harem Collector - MC is rapey and evil. You enslave girls into your harem.
Imperial Gatekeeper - Tissues Please.
Imperial Harem - Not bad.
Jack-O'-Nine-Tails - A slave trainer classic, Beware, contains gore. Liked by many, disliked by even more.
Knightly Passions - A game where you play as a hunter, trying to find your own sister, getting quite the detour there.
Corruption of Champions 2 - Kink-heavy game.
Trials in Tainted Space - Same creators as aforementioned game, similar in terms of mechanics and gameplay, but also wonderful story.
Monster Girl 1000 - A game where you try to impregnate 1000 monster girls. Awesome game from legendary TwistedScarlett60. Overlord H - Hentai remake of a popular anime Overlord. Princess & Conquest - Pixel Art game. Slightly thin on story.
The Last Sovereign - Legendary game, who hasn't heard about it.
Rogue Like - X-man H-game. (I think)

Sengoku Rance - Eiyuu Senki, but with Rance, and about 戦国 era of Japan.
Crimson High - You play as a detective who solves a murder that happened in Crimson High, and you encounter a new world for yourself. Awesome story, but dev is a massive fan of cliffhangers, so every update there is just cliffhanger.
Shuggerlain - Really good game, still in development.
Superhuman - A game where you become a superhuman, really really good story and lore.
Teaching Feeling - Legendary game where you adopt traumatized girl and make her happy.
Venture Seas - Great story, contains MLM content, including trap. (Suspected for being abandoned, but devs assure that it isn't) Witch Hunter - Hentai game about old TV cartoon W.I.T.C.H.
Witch Trainer Silver - You take role of principal of Hogwarts.
Kamidori Alchemist - Eushully title, best entry title into Eushully games.
HuniePop - Dating sim, with humor, loads of humor. Same amount of humor as average hentai male's ejaculation.

P.S. Nearly all of these are 2DCG.
P.P.S. I am too lazy to sort trough these to select perfect recommendation, so I've just pasted my default recommendation list.
i expected a couple but gawd damn lol thanks man