Seeking Need some 2dcg games

Nerozing

Apr 17, 2018
Really needed to make this request cause most of the games on this site are 3d which tries to emulate reality but fails (except some)
and in my eyes 2d games are unique in this aspect as they try to create a world of their own.
Thus plz make lots of recommendation of game that fall in 2d
(cause if you don't i won't be able to *Cough*fap*Cough* enjoy myself wholeheartedly)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Really needed to make this request cause most of the games on this site are 3d which tries to emulate reality but fails (except some)
and in my eyes 2d games are unique in this aspect as they try to create a world of their own.
Thus plz make lots of recommendation of game that fall in 2d
(cause if you don't i won't be able to *Cough*fap*Cough* enjoy myself wholeheartedly)
Check out the About section in my Profile. I rated all the games i played and most of them are in 2D CG>

periergeia

Jul 19, 2017
Check out the About section in my Profile. I rated all the games i played and most of them are in 2D CG>
Good collection you've got there. Ratings are not all as it would be by my judgement but most of them are about the same :)

"YOU HAVE POTENTIAL KID" :cool::cool::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::cool::cool:(y)

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)