[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Need some 3D renders for your game/visual novel?

Oct 30, 2020
Hi all!

Are you in need of someone that can help design 3D renders for your game/visual novel? I'm currently working on my own visual novel but I'm always willing to help out for projects that are looking for additional help!

Skills:
- Currently working with Daz3D for renders.
- Have over $4000 worth of licensed/purchased content covering multiple genres (modern, fantasy, sci-fi)
- Basic to Intermediate Ren'Py experience. Still learning the interface and how to tweak it to my liking.
- Extensive Photoshop experience for post-production editing of renders
- Extensive website/design/programming experience from my IT days

Preferred method of contact:
- PM for details then one of the below methods
- Email
- Twitter
- My Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
- Negotiable but TBH I'm looking for paid work. I already have quite a fair amount of money and time invested in my tools so I'm looking to get a return on that a bit.
- However, the more a particular project interests me the more I am willing to be flexible on the terms.
- I'm also interested in extending my exposure so work in exchange for getting people to my SubscribeStar page might be an option as well.
- Even if you don't think this woks for you, hey it never hurts to ask! Who knows, I might just like what you are doing.

Availability:
- Currently full time until the end of 2020 that's when I may have to return to my actual paying job lol

Work Samples:
- My work is available to check out on my SubscribeStar page PM me for links

Additional comments:
- I think that covers most everything. If you have any other questions, send me a PM!

- nonlewd0001.png