Need some help/clarification

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
So, i really don't know in which cattegory this goes or even if there's any category for this post, so sorry in advance. And i do know this is not really the place to ask for this kind of help.

Anyways, it has been a few since i can't access the patreon site, every time i try i get a connection time out error and it only happens with patreon so far. Tried contacting them by e-mail and message on twitter but no answer. So i really don't know what is supposed to be the problem since it only happens with patreon.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Patreon's loading fine for me. Maybe it's being blocked for you at some point? I used to have this with Subscribestar and rule 34.xxx, I had to use a VPN (built-in one in Opera browser worked) to access them.

Reactions: Kodek

Aquilla

Mar 12, 2018
It could also be the opposite, I recently had trouble with Onlyfans because my VPN was on. Idk why, most VPN's boast that they let you view it but none of the locations worked and turning it off solved the issue.

Reactions: Kodek

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
It could also be the opposite, I recently had trouble with Onlyfans because my VPN was on. Idk why, most VPN's boast that they let you view it but none of the locations worked and turning it off solved the issue.
Patreon's loading fine for me. Maybe it's being blocked for you at some point? I used to have this with Subscribestar and rule 34.xxx, I had to use a VPN (built-in one in Opera browser worked) to access them.
I don't use VPN so maybe it's worth a try, will probably have time to look into it only tomorrow unfortunately. I really don't get why this started all of a sudden anyways. Thanks in advance

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Check your browser. Sometimes clearing hx or making other adjustments can help. I was gonna kick firefix into the trash bsfore i found a site that suggested some tweeks that helped.