Seeking Need some help finding a 3D game.

Herteherte

Feb 4, 2024
Hi,

It's a 3D game. First I saw it was here on F95zone like 8 or 10 years ago. It had a patreon. I searched with keywords through 50 pages with no luck.

Here is all I remember:

- It was a 3D game with ingame chat commands (like "get on your knees", "open mouth" and that sort).
- It had somewhat like a story mode, where you were like a scientist and had some kind of machine that could teleport objects from point "A" to "B". And as you went through the mini-game of the machine you ended up teleporting some kind of alien-fleshlight-worm-thing that you end up fucking and it gives you... space aids? And as you kept fucking it through ingame days it ends up evolving in like that tentacle pokemon look a like (tentacruel?). I don't know.
- It had some short stories. I remember one where you were Santa Claus, another one where you were in an alien spaceship and you had to trick the female alien to suck you through the ingame chat.
- It had like a "sandbox" dungeon where you could do whatever you wanted with the characters where it had sex machines, toys, etc.
- You could strip the characters whenever you wanted in let's call it real time. Like with the right mouse button you could grab their clothes and remove them, remove a buttoned shirt, etc.

I'm pretty sure it had the word "3D" and an "X" in the name if my memory serves right.

That's all I remember, hope someone does remember and end up finding the game. Thanks.