Identify Need some help finding a Hentai Manga

Gmind

Aug 11, 2020
Been looking for a specific manga over the last couple of days, but I've had no luck finding it - even through tags.

What I remember is that it's about a reserved / quiet HS(?) girl being molested and later fucked by an older male (I want to say faculty / coach, but do not remember the specifics).
What I do remember most about the story is that she is told at one point to hold his cum in her mouth during the day without swallowing / spitting (almost getting found out by a boy trying to talk to her in the process) and that she and the older male later have sex in a classroom on the upper floor of the school where they get caught in the act by two other girls. Both are initially unsure on what is going on until one of them notices the MC (hidden from view by the older male) dripping and promptly leaves with the other girl. I think she gets impregnated at the end, but the details are fuzzy - story is a couple of years old.

Any help in finding this story would be greatly appreciated!

PMikoto

Sep 13, 2018
It think it is InCha Bishoujo Wa Tannin Ni Okasarete Mo Ikimakuru 2 by Katsurai Yoshiaki

Reactions: Gmind