Identify Need some help finding this game

Syph17

Sep 16, 2020
I'm pretty sure the engine used is RPG Maker.
The story is all about the main character and her involvement with the school and the outside world.

The scenes I remember is when she was getting touched in the train,

Her classmate sitting too close to her in the library

Her being peeped in the locker room when she was changing

Her seducing a homeless man

The RPG Maker graphics used are RTP

And I've been searching for about two days now and I can't find a single picture of it. But I'm sure that its made in RTP and all the scenes I've listed above is the same as it. I've played it last year and I just wanted to play it again. Thanks!

EDIT: I've remembered some more details

The girl has big boobs, short hair and is wearing a school uniform. Her and her mother are living together. As far as I know, there's nothing that happened to the mother.

The classmate who was sitting next to her were touching or looking at her boobs too much.

And if I have to describe the genre, it'd be ugly bastards or something. Basically something like that. If you need more clarifications just leave it in the replies.

Iyarashi

Apr 4, 2021
Do you remember the art? Whether it was drawn, 3D, koikatsu or whatever else? Also, if you remember: what was the focus of the game? Was it an adventure/free roaming type of game? Or did it include some RPG fights for instance?

Reactions: Syph17

Syph17

Sep 16, 2020
Do you remember the art? Whether it was drawn, 3D, koikatsu or whatever else? Also, if you remember: what was the focus of the game? Was it an adventure/free roaming type of game? Or did it include some RPG fights for instance?
I remember the art being exclusively 2D. the game is just a point a to point b but you can choose wherever you wanna go.

There's no fights.

I think the biggest clue to this is that there's no hot guys. Only ugly old people.