Ren'Py need some help for a working solution

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
Hello,
reading much about differences in having the right idea how a game should be done between developers, users (and maybe F95zone, too) I am providing a solution.... Do it yourself... no, not a rhetoric answer, but something, which could provide all interests...

Creating a basic modul as a VN/Slideshow with personal text, using images for creating "missing quests" or less "grinding time" the interested user is able to create all missing parts for him-/herself after the initial step only using a good editor or being able to write text or change images.

I have a "working solution" for now, but since I am no programmer, read only for some short time inside the manual I am lacking at some points (mainly providing a good readable script, since it looks out that TAB is one of the most failure, some features (like menu:" are only working at some spaces (I don't know why) and some wanted features (like a working "zoom-routine" or some special effects between changing the picture for more diversity) I need some help (better an example in scripting), so I am able to enhance the basic module.

This is a non-profit-fun-project for the community. I want to give back something for having fun here and could tryout some games for free. So, if you are able and want to provide me with better tools, please lookout for my thread at "off topics" "
Tired of some games, update policies or flamewar inside of threads? Try this solution
*upps, sorry just copied the themeline without knowing, that this is to bright

Any help is appriciated