Seeking Need some help from good'ol mates!

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
Hey so I don't know how to explain it but I'll try to be clear!I played some cheating and ntr games recently(never tried them before) and I kinda liked it.i played intimate relations couple of days ago and loved the cheating wife and overall the game was great!so I been searching hard for couple of days but was unable to find any game and I know like there are tons of cheating games and ntr games too but I just struggled to find one! So could someone suggest me any games where you could play a cheating role as MC or maybe as multiple protogonists ! Another one is the scene in dreams of desire between mom and her boss or publisher(the blowjob) it was kinda hot!so any games where I can play as cheating mom or cheating wife or maybe like in DOD like a male protogonist and could select cheating paths with multiple protogonist?if anyone knows any games like these I would really appreciate it if you could share it! Thank you!(btw I know cheating and ntr are totally different genres and either of them would be a good bet)!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@Starlight08
Just in case you're unaware:

Multiple tags can be used, separate with a comma. (cheating, ntr, male protagonist, big tits, etc.)

Reactions: Starlight08

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't know that I'd call this cheating or NTR, but I have a feeling it will do what you want, and that is Long Live the Princess. There are scenes in the game wherein your sister, who is a romance-able character, but who hasn't got any real content yet, except that if you go to the town hall you can see her blowing or having anal sex with this slimeball in order to get favorable negotiations with them for the preparations for the coronation.

Also not exactly what you're looking for, but if you play Babysitter just right, you can push Christine toward the romantic rivals, each of them would likely trigger the same emotions for you, if played with the mindset that you're guiding her to them on purpose.

Katie's Corruption has what you're looking for, but I'd say the Dev kinda rushed the game too much, if you don't make exactly the right choices early on you end up on the "good" route where you don't do much in the way of deviant behavior.

Good Girl Gone Bad has a mechanic that allows you to fuck your boyfriend's dad for money, as well as having relations with other men while he's away serving in the peace corps, and if you make the right choices you can even tell him you're doing it, but that last bit requires asking for an open relationship while he's gone, not sure if that works for you.

There are also a ton of "retard in lechertown" games where you play as a dumb as rocks slut in a town where apparently everyone is a molester/rapist. Most of these games give you a boyfriend/husband/fiance as your "excuse" for why you don't want to go through with all the blackmail and coercion, as well, later, as your excuse for why you do, because he's invariably too weak to satisfy you, either because he is always tired, or working or something. Technically Katie's Corruption is one of those, but it give you a little more agency than the others. These include but aren't limited to, Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, and others

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
@Starlight08
Just remembered one you might like:
Yup I'm currently on it actually I'm playing the dad path I tried it before and played the son path and I don't know why but the game just ended for me like after 30min of gameplay but in dad's path I've been playing it since like 2hrs! I think I made wrong decisions as im unable to trigger a sexual scene.i thought the wife would you know be cheeky if I just ignored or quarreled with her but nothings happenings! Thank you for the suggestion mate appreciate it alot!

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
@DarthSeduction never tried long live the princess But I'll take your word on it!gggb was the game that made me fall in love with adult games so it holds a special place for me in my heart my so called "perverted" journey started with that it's a good game!played Katie's corruption yesterday and it was fun yeah you have to be like super sultry to play the cheat path on her fiancé and yeah it was super rushed by the dev!tried to play babysitter but I was literally kicked out of the game like each time I played it and I could play like 8min max so got mad at it and uninstalled I'll try it with a walkthrough this time around!had tried installing Anna's affection but my device says no to it each and everytime so I gave up on it and Elena's life is a good game but sometimes it just gets frozen and Im just too lazy to save files and I had to start over again it happened like 5-6times and I just played till the birthday party on Sunday!also played games like tyrant it was good but it sometimes irritates me to do the same stuff again and again,AWAM is a good game but I feel the updates are too slow so I'm sleeping on it, culture shock is another one but it's quite new! thank you for your suggestions mate I appreciate it alot!

Reactions: DarthSeduction

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
tried to play babysitter but I was literally kicked out of the game like each time I played it and I could play like 8min max so got mad at it and uninstalled I'll try it with a walkthrough this time around!
Babysitter is a game that gets better as it goes along. In fact, the biggest reason I like it is the writing, but the writer who gets the credit for that wasn't on board until a few versions in. Give it a minute, it's a pretty good one.

had tried installing Anna's affection but my device says no to it each and everytime so I gave up on it and Elena's life is a good game but sometimes it just gets frozen and Im just too lazy to save files and I had to start over again it happened like 5-6times and I just played till the birthday party on Sunday!
Installed both of these, couldn't play them because I simply can't stand Retard in Lechertown games. Compare them to something like Project SAGE which I just recently played through, and you can see why.

There's a particular sequence in SAGE that illustrates this perfectly. You're left home alone, expecting the AC repairman to come by. You're also cleaning up, so rather than be hot as hell in the summer heat with no AC, you're wearing a bikini. The AC guy takes this as a sign that maybe he can take advantage of you. You let him know that you're gonna take a quick shower and change while he works on one of the two units. He sneaks into the bathroom and takes some pics. At the end of the visit he tries to use those pics to blackmail you into sex. You're given a choice then to, essentially, be smart or break down. If you choose to be smart about it, you feign the breakdown, and ask what he expects you to do, and the blackmail plot is laid out, only for her to play the recording of everything he said back to him, shutting him down. Or, if you go the other way, you still have a choice to be docile and weak or take command, and treat this like a business transaction.

Meanwhile in your average Retard in Lechertown, that same blackmail scenario ends in either a game over, or you getting blackmailed into full on penetration sex with your boyfriend's roommate. There's very little agency for the player in those games, and it irritates me to no end, because that's just weak writing and game design.

If you're really into Female Protag, play Project Sage, it was a refreshing experience. I played the remake, not the abandoned .017, though that did get recommended. It does have an NTR tag, but hasn't gotten to any yet, and for all I know, it could be that the MC is the Netori in any NTR that occurs.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Project Sage is absolutely one of those under the radar games where you think "oh, geez, hmm, another trite plot with honey select models... pass" but when you get into it you're thinking wow! To the OP, this game probably doesn't check your boxes, but it looks like it will eventually. I only discovered it a few days ago and after playing through it's already toward the top of the updates I'm most looking forward to.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Meanwhile in your average Retard in Lechertown, that same blackmail scenario ends in either a game over, or you getting blackmailed into full on penetration sex with your boyfriend's roommate. There's very little agency for the player in those games, and it irritates me to no end, because that's just weak writing and game design.
This comment deserves its own thread!

But to get back on track @Starlight08. If you're looking for games where the MC cheats, is cheated on, or is a voyeur or cuck for an nPC getting it on with another guy:

Try:
Acting Lessons (the MC can cheat in a variety of ways)
My Girlfriend's Amnesia (now with a Renpy version!)
Lancaster Boarding House (by the same dev)
Twists of My Life
Lucky Mark
Jessica O'Neil's Hard News
Intimate Relations
Au-Pair Innocence

Shit... I'm tired. There are many more and I can do better after some sleep haha

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
@DarthSeduction I heard alot of good things about babysitter and it had so many positive reviews and I go with you story is a important factor in the game like there are many games over here which just go off board from scene 1 but some of the games are intended to pull people interest! I played games like depraved awakening ( probably the best game IMO) dreams of desire which is another good game,dual family is something which created an impact and left me thinking was I doing wrong thinking about sexual pleasures all the time it really a heartwarming game,heard great things about melody, acting lessons!infact was never interested in incest but after playing DOD and Milfy city just loved all them mom's and sisters x'D ! Was interested in finding more games where an women just feels she has had enough with her man and tries to regain the flair in her life she's missing!intimate relations was one of them like it completely struck me so I searched everywhere used all the tags ,search options but couldn't find anything! I'd definitely play babysitter again the thing is I don't like to use walkthrough coz for me it definitely spoils the fun somewhat! I was recommended to play project sage and I played it like 5-6 days ago(I've been having so much spare time recently)and dint feel like playing it anymore I taught it was the same old "go all out and bang everyone " kinda game,I'll give it a try again I should have been patient in my choice making stuff but I just played myself over there !I never heard or tried the other game that you mentioned something "retard" I don't I would give it a shot! I just can't you know appreciate you enough you've mentioned so valid points over here!there are only some games and some scenes that just trigger some interests and I think I have peeked to early in that case!thank you once again mate ,never even expected any answers to my question but you lot are good individuals helping and I seriously appreciate it! It means alot once again thank you!

Starlight08

Aug 16, 2018
@fauxplayer yeah tried project sage but this around I'll be patient and dive into the story! girlfriend amnesia was always on the list but you rpgm is sometimes a headache but was glad to see the renpy version and I'll gonna try it out!heard so many good things about acting lessons,played Jessica O'Neil and found it very interesting probably one of the best female protogonist games along AWAM (it maybe too early to say but I hope it does do wonders).intimate relations was the main reason for me to create this thread found the mom or wife over there interesting (resemblance of mom from DOD) and I liked that cheating mom path from her perspective,gone through twists of my life,Lanca Lancaster boarding house and au-pair innocence but I don't know if they have any you know mom content so I dint give them a shot but I'll take your word and go with it! Lucky Mark I heard about but I dint see the thread so I'll just check it out!the reason why Im intended to play cheating mom games or cheating wife games coz in intimate relations I just loved how Dev gave us the option I mean as a husband when you don't feel anything towards wife it is evident that you're done and want to move on and I loved the part where he taught about even giving the lady a chance and experience her side of life and she regrets doing it so it makes more sense so after playing that I've become a mad man searching the internet from past couple of days without any sleep at nights to find something but I just fail everything! There are many ntr games but most of them are Japanese so was never interested in playing them! As always thanks for the suggestions though and whenever you have time or found something interesting please share it with me it would be a great help !thank you once again!