Need some help here.

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Hey guys!

I feel like I've looked everywhere. I don't know what these are called so I can't search for any help about them on google. Do you guys know how to disable them or make them invisible in iray/renders? They are supremely annoying to me right now, because I can't make them invisible without also making all the items in that group invisible as well and they seem to be in every scene right now so I have to make adjustments every time. I don't know what I've pushed to make them visible either, there's so many options its like looking in a haystack without knowing what they are called. Thanks!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
They won't appear in your Iray render - just your viewscreen. Not sure about their name, but they are the translation focus for grouped objects (especially ones with instances).

Reactions: Barbiecued

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
They won't appear in your Iray render - just your viewscreen. Not sure about their name, but they are the translation focus for grouped objects (especially ones with instances).
Alright, I guess I didn't try rendering because they were visible in iray and normally those kind of interfaces disappear in iray :)

Thanks! It was infuriating because there was no clear solution to removing them in the first place but now I realize why no one asked for one on google. Now don't I feel silly.. lol :D

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Alright, I guess I didn't try rendering because they were visible in iray and normally those kind of interfaces disappear in iray :)

Thanks! It was infuriating because there was no clear solution to removing them in the first place but now I realize why no one asked for one on google. Now don't I feel silly.. lol :D
First time I saw them, I had no idea what was happening either :LOL: [like most things in Daz]. Glad I could help!

• Haha
Reactions: Barbiecued