Seeking Need some help, thanks

LadsOnTour01

Mar 27, 2023
Hi guys,

I've been trying to remember the name or even slight details about a game I played a year or two ago, and for the life of me I can't remember it. What I do remember about the plot is that it's a house full of girls (I remember 1 of them is a cop) and the mc has to audition to be a guard or chaperone or something like that, of the house.
I know this is literally nothing to go off but if anyone has the slightest idea of what the game could be please let me know :)

Thank you!

Knowing my luck it will be abandoned but I'd like to at least put a name to the game in my head.

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
Hi guys,

I've been trying to remember the name or even slight details about a game I played a year or two ago, and for the life of me I can't remember it. What I do remember about the plot is that it's a house full of girls (I remember 1 of them is a cop) and the mc has to audition to be a guard or chaperone or something like that, of the house.
I know this is literally nothing to go off but if anyone has the slightest idea of what the game could be please let me know :)

Thank you!

Knowing my luck it will be abandoned but I'd like to at least put a name to the game in my head.
I'll go ahead and ask what I always ask when the request is as vague as yours.

2DCG or 3DCG?
JP or EN dev?
Combat or none?
Ren'py or RPGM?
VN with choices?
Map movement?
Any notable fetishes or kinks that stand out (rape, tentacles, voyeurism, incest)?