[R>Writer] Need some inspiration of adult fiction for my game

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
I m a fan of BAD,ORS and so on. I m a modeler .I created some fanart about NSFW and VN games. You can see some stuff from my pixiv and fanart forum.
I m working on my own game now. It's about a beautiful and sexy mature woman like my profile picture. She has two daughters and one son.
The current scenario is that her husband, a pilot, is having an affair with a flight attendant, and she has opted for divorce and custody of their children, now working as a principal at a private high school .
My English is not good, so I can't speak clearly .

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bev_

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
You have to tell whether it is paid or not, and if so, how much.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
I would suggest using your Chinese background to try and create a game more of Chinese background and female models to give it more of a unique selling proposition as majority of the adult games are of western background.

I had a look at your links which unfortunately did not tell me much of your rendering skills. But below is what I am referring to and you probably have read or at least seem them before too.

If your render skills are somewhat similar. All you need is a good writer (as stated by yourself already).
If you have difficulty in communicating, just type in mandarin and I will translate for you

1657012483532.png

1657012768278.png

Pop Doggy

Beauty maker
Game Developer
May 19, 2018
I would suggest using your Chinese background to try and create a game more of Chinese background and female models to give it more of a unique selling proposition as majority of the adult games are of western background.

I had a look at your links which unfortunately did not tell me much of your rendering skills. But below is what I am referring to and you probably have read or at least seem them before too.

If your render skills are somewhat similar. All you need is a good writer (as stated by yourself already).
If you have difficulty in communicating, just type in mandarin and I will translate for you

View attachment 1908711

View attachment 1908715
I'm even less good at ancient Chinese dramas.