[R> Other] Paid Need somebody with the capabilities of a F95 zone community uploader.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Project:
Melatonin Magiks.
https://f95zone.to/threads/melatonin-magiks-ch-2-v1-0-lacokagaming.67426/

It's a harem game, Koikatsu engine, has significant playtime, and most people that try it enjoy it once the ball really starts rolling.

Developer:
Just me, Me,

Looking for:
I need somebody that has the ability to upload my game, to a least four different mirrors, nopy.io access is a must.
You should have the capabilities of a f95 community uploader.

Employment Type:
Paid. Per upload request. Two rates, standard being within 12 hours. And emergency, an upload ASAP. We can discuss the rates.

Work commitment:
Part time, I'd like to work with you as long as I am developing. I ask for an upload, you upload, you get paid. Simple.

Preferred method of contact:
- DM me on f95 zone.

Job Description:
You must be able to upload my game to four different mirrors upon request, within the time scale of the rate you are charging me.
You must be able to upload to nopy.io and three other separate approved F95 zone file hosts.
You must be able to preform emergency uploads at a separate rate if requested.
You must have a way for me to contact you, you must be reliable. I want to work with one person, hopefully for many years to come.
I provide you with a upload of the game in a MAC OS distribution and win/linux distribution on Mega.nz, you reupload both distributions to another 3-4 file hosts.

Additional comments:
I'm easy to work with. DM me.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
It's not meant to be insulting, just trying to lighten your workload my man.
You guys gave me control of my game thread, I'd like to be able to handle the mirrors myself by working with someone who wants a little cashflow.
I can then finally use the report function when I update, rather than bombarding you lads in the game requests thread.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
You guys gave me control of my game thread, I'd like to be able to handle the mirrors myself by working with someone who wants a little cashflow.
I can then finally use the report function when I update, rather than bombarding you lads in the game requests thread.
Dude just provide us, 1x MEGA/GRIVE (win,Linux, Mac, Android) and a changelog. Keep your money for your game development....ect

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Game Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
NO Offense taken , the gesture is appreciated but as we are a part of the staff we stay neutral no matter who we deal with, besides we all signed up knowing there is no pay & its more of a hobby kind of job

P.S If u still want to help other than what baasb said u can donate to F95

Last edited:

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Dude just provide us, 1x MEGA/GRIVE (win,Linux, Mac, Android) and a changelog.
I already do, and I appreciate what you guys do immensely.
I'd just really like to work with someone privately and pay them.

For some reason uploading gives me a higher level of stress than many other normal parts of the process regarding development. I'd rather not pick apart my own psyche about it ITT. But I legit get stressed out.

For example right now I have a stability patch for my chapter one game build that I'd like to upload myself without bumping my thread. It has not been beta tested. Meaning there can be a game breaking bug, and I'll need to work closely with somebody who can be on call in case of a problem.

NO Offense taken , the gesture is appreciated but as we are a part of the staff we stay neutral no matter who we deal with, besides we all signed up knowing there is no pay & its more of a hobby kind of a job
Right on brother, but take my example above, I really really don't want to bother you guys with this kind of shit. I'm a hard capitalist and the best motivator in life is a mutually beneficial voluntary agreement. I'd simply like to work with someone on a one to one basis. The same relationship I have with my graphics designer/UI guy who I just paid to work on a new cover image for me. Same thing, different job.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
This postion has still not been filled. If someone is capable please reach out. Thank you.

Nanar68

Mar 29, 2018
This postion has still not been filled. If someone is capable please reach out. Thank you.
Hi,
I'm new and this is my first message. I really enjoy playing many games when i discover f95. Time change and i think the easiest way i can do is to begin as a uploader :eek:. I'm a true newbie but i could learn quickly. As a player, i only have free account :coffee: (Mega) but it can change. My english sucks, let's time to improve by practice ... I'm kinda old school and if you don't mind to give a try.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
Nanar's a nice lad but can't upload to nopy.io
The position is still open.

Reactions: Phanex