is any body here have torrent link for school days HQ complete

i downloaded the game from this site and the files are corrupted

after 11 G download file is corrupted
why no one checked the game
and the problem with other member too not only me

Reactions: david cee

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
I've try it once and i don't quite remember why i did not finish it. If you like it, i would recommend Shiny Days, its from the same guys but in a different story line, like a spin off.

Reactions: kimoo

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
I've try it once and i don't quite remember why i did not finish it. If you like it, i would recommend Shiny Days, its from the same guys but in a different story line, like a spin off.
oh thanks alot
is there any game else like those games

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
its a torrent, click on the "magnet link" button near the top

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So, i was gonna buy the damn thing from jast usa but it wont even allow me to select it, their own search engine cant find it. I have to search in google and it givea me the link. Go through the age verification window and even though its available it wont even allow me to add to the cart. Considering its on sale till tonight i wanted to get it and share with you guys. Sorry dudes.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
So, i was gonna buy the damn thing from jast usa but it wont even allow me to select it, their own search engine cant find it. I have to search in google and it givea me the link. Go through the age verification window and even though its available it wont even allow me to add to the cart. Considering its on sale till tonight i wanted to get it and share with you guys. Sorry dudes.
they deleted thee game from this site and no one uploaded it until now

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
they deleted thee game from this site and no one uploaded it until now
Someone re-uploaded this VN? I don't see it up anywhere. Can't grab it from vermillion's link since i dont torrent anything.