[R>Writer] Unpaid Need Writer Okay with Weird Fetishes

Sep 28, 2018
Project:
The project is called Good Changes.The story is about a recent highschool graduate named Alex. Alex finds a strange book in his basement and makes a deal with a strange voice . In exchange for the power to cast spells, he must absorb people's powers through sexual acts.

Developer:
It is my project. I am developing it by myself and asking for help along the way (crediting them )

Looking for:
I need a writer who is okay with weird fetishes.

Employment Type:
- Unpaid,

Work commitment:
- Its a hobbie so there is no pressure to write more than one scene if you really want to. If you want to come on long term that would be great

Preferred method of contact:
- Messaging through F95zone would be best. If I need to give you files I'll share them via Megasync.

Job Description:
- I am not that great with words but hopefully you could embellish what I already have written/ write up new scenes. I don't want the store to be overtly text heavy and I want it to be light and fun like a game should be. Some may include but are not limited to; Furry/Bestiality (probably the strangest one), Transformation, M to F, F to M, Futa, Pregnancy, Lactation and tentacles. (might be missing some fetishes but they are much more normal and can change)

Additional comments:
- If you do help I will be sure to credit you in the credits of the game!

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
You need a world theme to give context to your project. Is your world already a D&D world, a world of the future with science (perhaps science & magic), modern world, alternative world....etc....

Then plots, sub plots are needed to expand how your characters will interact.

But generally, you can work in ALL of the themes into a workable story, for example:

Main character, Marcus (freshman, at a magical college age 20), lives in an alternative world of magic and science where "blood lines" and clan or Houses of the powerful govern. Marcus a low tier sorcerer of an unremarkable family, stumbles upon a book haunted by a malevolent spirit who makes a pact giving him to be able to read ancient arcane and forgotten magic of centuries past that allows him to acquire the magic abilities of more powerful characters through corruption. The more willing and corrupt those characters are the more of their abilities he can use himself.

Other main characters could be:

An older sister Jessica (25years old), employed as DNA research Scientist (gifted) who uses magic to further DNA manipulation. Her main trait being strong moral ethics (till corrupted) that helps Marcus with his evil plans. He has two younger sisters (twins) Laura and Lisa (normal but popular) attending a 5 year high school both 18 and seniors, and lastly a dog/wolf mix named, Samson, who can be enchanted and have its DNA altered. Perhaps a remarkably beautiful mother, Olivia , who is widowed and naive.

Plot:

Marcus uses his new found knowledge to corrupt those around him by any means. His goal is to establish his own House and bloodline (having children) and faithful familiars. The protagonist, Alfred (current school bully) and sister, college school counselor Emma....etc...etc....

As in the above example of a work in progress you can get pregnancy, monster, sibling , etc... etc.... However the big part isn't so much the store line, dialog or script. What you need is art and graphics, game tools and interactions, programing, and systems. Personally it would work with a story book style format but likely more attractive as an RPG like, "A Goblin's Tale."