[R>Writer] Paid Need Writer to make Comics

BDSM LOVER

Mar 11, 2021
Project:
I created 3 storys and I would like to turn ONE of them into a comic.
My storys are very much in line with topics such as domination, slavery, fetish mind control and others.

So brief description of the storys:
Secret Files- For unfortunate and financial reasons, the main character is forced to be part of a human trafficking organization, where he receives files with information about the victims to capture them and, if requested, train them and then sell them as slaves to rich people. The main character also has to manage the life of a human trafficker with normal life taking care of her daughter and wife hiding the whole truth for their good.

Rich girl on the Island of Dangers- The main character and 3 rich friends go to an island to spend holidays, but what they don't know is that they are being pursued by people who want to make a lot of money selling them as well as the dangers that the island brings with it, the Indian tribe is one of them.

UST (Universe Scouts Team)- The human race had a great technological evolution to the point where they could finally live off planet earth and on other planets. But there are many problems around the galaxy and planets to discover and explore, for that reason there is the UST that is formed only by women who want to adventure and discover more, planets of slimes, pirates and much more.

Looking for:
A Writer, English is my second language so i'm very slow at writing and i can write some things badly so i'm going to need someone to help me in the story process.

Employment Type:
For the Writer: I have 100$ for the project but i can put more if needed.

Work commitment:
Long term(if i like the group and work i will want to make more comics and more); Part time/Full time.

Preferred method of contact:
Pm or Discord, if you want the discord pls send me a message asking for it or comment your discord i will send a invite. Hope to her from you all.

Last edited:

MaxLogan

Aug 27, 2022
Hey there! Experienced erotica author and game writer here. I'm interested in joining the team. Discord MaxLogan#9721